The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, not everyone can roll like I roll. It's ok.

Zoots, the smiley faces look evil? Because of my sig lurking right below them, or because you deem me to be....at my core....evil? Either one is fine.

ntalwar said:

Hey sneezy sniffly singer :hug: .

The Canon website has newer models - without that feature, but I'll have to look more closely at the specs ;) .

Let's not forget reliably tardy!
I'm so glad I could live up to the name. :wink:

Btw, the song sounds awesome. Another Ntalwar triumph.

Pft, clearly the designers didn't talk to me before creating the new models or they would all have the handy dandy swiveling screen.

Btw, were you lurking? :shame:

Zootlesque said:

:lol: Yeah, he can say pretty much anything he wants and that smiley ensures that he is still a nice guy! :wink:

But I am a nice guy. I think. Wait. Am I nice? I don't even know now. I used to be. Maybe. Crap. What?

:)

Whew.

No spoken words said:
Tre doesn't seem to like a whole hell of a lot besides being pissed, Oasis and Brighty. That's some troika.

:lol:

Zootlesque said:

Actually....... :ohmy: He told me he's gone off teh blue crack! He hasn't posted here anywhere on the site, in like a week.. he claims! :ohmy:

He told me that too. And it's unacceptable I say. Simply not acceptable. :tsk:

Next he's going to tell us he's running off to a montain in Tibet to meditate and gain inspiration from the spirits above...:tsk:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

NSW! What's gotten into you tonight?? If you continue down this path, you'll eventually become Reg. :wink:

That's hitting below the belt.

(Reg would then add):

VP, you can hit me below my belt any day. Or something.

Apparently I'm not being saved.

I'm going home and eating a tub of ice cream and watching re-runs of Seinfeld.

No spoken words said:

LMPA demanded that I make that my title, and when she gets in a demanding mode, I do what she says. :)

It's going well, thanks...but, how are you!?!?!?

Sorry, I'm here. I went to watch Apocalypto. Great movie! I'm doing pretty good. Soon! Soon! Soon! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom