The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to scarf down like 60 jellybeans at one point, but they were like "popcorn" and "booger" or some weird Harry Potter-esque combinations. It nearly made me vomit.

No spoken words said:
Hi VP. Will you be safe to be around in July, or might you be in a diet-fueled rage?

It's a distinct possibility, NSW. Let's just say I wouldn't rub against any spices if I were you. :eyebrow:

Sauces and marinades are a big no-no, too.

VintagePunk said:

It's a distinct possibility, NSW. Let's just say I wouldn't rub against any spices if I were you. :eyebrow:

Sauces and marinades are a big no-no, too.

So, no spice cologne for me, got it. Nor will I buy "tomato explosion" cologne, check.

Hi RB.

RavenBlue said:
I saw somewhere that the 'stars' now brush their teeth whenever they have a craving to eat.

It's the new diet or something :huh:

Hollywood just keeps getting weirder and weirder!

I've done that, also chew mint gum. No food tastes good after that.

Like the video lmp :up: but yea I want jellybeans now :angry:

Shit, I just realized I muted my music player hours ago as opposed to stopping it before I went out, so now it's gone through my entire Elton John collection, as well as Elvises (Elvii?) Costello and Presley, and Emily Haines, before hitting all the shitty Eminem songs that Sarah downloaded back when she was a fetus. :yikes:

Off to lastfm to delete stuff...

VintagePunk said:
Shit, I just realized I muted my music player hours ago as opposed to stopping it before I went out, so now it's gone through my entire Elton John collection, as well as Elvises (Elvii?) Costello and Presley, and Emily Haines, before hitting all the shitty Eminem songs that Sarah downloaded back when she was a fetus. :yikes:

Off to lastfm to delete stuff...

can you do that? I used to forget and leave mine on shuffle where it played all sorts of horrible/ To compensate i'd play songs I do like while I slept :reject:

wow VP, you lasted 3 weeks already...I usually last about a day and then I have a cheat day etc. I need to drop approx 50 before you guys get here :dreaming:

I've got Unforgettable Fire in my head.

Any truly must see U2-ey stuff in Dublin that I really shouldn't miss.. I've checked out the map from atu2 and will use that as a guide.

Wouldn't it be loverly if they were back from Fez... just around the time I was in Dubby :faint: Okay, I'll stop the pleba style stuff now :giggle:

RavenBlue said:
I've got Unforgettable Fire in my head.

Any truly must see U2-ey stuff in Dublin that I really shouldn't miss.. I've checked out the map from atu2 and will use that as a guide.

Wouldn't it be loverly if they were back from Fez... just around the time I was in Dubby :faint: Okay, I'll stop the pleba style stuff now :giggle:

The song or the entire album???

redkat said:

can you do that? I used to forget and leave mine on shuffle where it played all sorts of horrible/ To compensate i'd play songs I do like while I slept :reject:

Okay, first of all - :lmao:

Secondly, yes you can, Sarah told me about it. With both of us on this computer, lastfm is weird about logging in and out, and sometimes I forget to check which of us is logged in, and my stuff ends up on her account, so she deletes it. But, there was a few moments of panic just now, when it took her a few minutes to remember how to do it. :yikes: I nearly looked like a crazed Eminem fan. :whew:

Snow, you and me both. And the sad part is, I think my metabolism is broken, it doesn't seem to be working. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom