The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey, don't laugh....my grandpa is hip and new!!!

No seriously, he got a new hip.

Omg, I wonder what would happen if I texted him...:hmm:

:lol:
I can't remember....do we have the same phone? How many could possibly have come in cans??

And your phone has nothing to do with your inability to text. :tsk:

I think mine's the first generation can model. :shifty: Seriously, it doesn't have texting capabilities. Texting wasn't even a thing, when I got it. I think I got it in :hmm: late 2000? :lol:

I remember you mocking Ruff and I texting. :angry: We (sorta) knew what we were doing!

My cell phone once was thrrown from a moving car. It somehow survived. I don't know what made me even go back to see if it was still working, since I am the one that flung it out of the window. Rasputin the phone.

No spoken words said:
My cell phone once was thrrown from a moving car. It somehow survived. I don't know what made me even go back to see if it was still working, since I am the one that flung it out of the window. Rasputin the phone.

NSW temper tantrum. :cute:

I'm in a hotel room because my apartment is not ready to be moved into yet but my lease at the temp apartments is up. Am already in something comfortable.

VintagePunk said:

I think mine's the first generation can model. :shifty: Seriously, it doesn't have texting capabilities. Texting wasn't even a thing, when I got it. I think I got it in :hmm: late 2000? :lol:

I remember you mocking Ruff and I texting. :angry: We (sorta) knew what we were doing!

Mmhmm. Sure, nice cover.
I think I got mine....christmas of grade 9? or was it 10? :hmm: I can't remember.

What I do remember is my younger female cousin crying cause: I got one and she didn't, and I didn't even ask for it!:rant:
Yes indeed, that was a fun hour of christmas morning. :lol:

Omg, you and Ruff...:lmao:
I ain't got no mad txting skillz, but seriously, you two are hilarious.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Lila, it's the powershot A95. :drool: It came with everything, (even a set of batteries!!) and I lurve it.
The flippity screen I cannot overemphasive....very handy.

Those were nice, but I don't think Canon makes those flip LCDs anymore.

VintagePunk said:
Two loads of laundry and two drinks, and I'm beat. But it's Friday night, and I'm staying up, dammit. :angry:

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Britles, I guess I should be careful cos TRE doesn't like it when I call you like that... :uhoh:

phillyfan26 said:
Do you accept those with less than 15,000 posts in here?

NEVAR!!! :angry: Not unless you're at least 21 or know somebody in the sno.. I mean, privileged "Temple VIP club". :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

When do you move? :hyper: And more importantly, what are you wearing? ;)

Yeah, sorry to disappoint, as usual, but I've got Nike mesh shorts on, and a plain white tshirt.

I move some stuff in on Sunday, and the stuff that's been in storage gets delivered on Monday....then I need to furniture shop, cos I junked all my stuff except for my mattress.

Zootlesque said:

NEVAR!!! :angry: Not unless you're at least 21 or know somebody in the sno.. I mean, privileged "Temple VIP club". :sexywink:

Do I know any of those people? :uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, if it isn't the IMoM!
:hug:

And they don't? :sad: It's awesome though...I can take pictures around corners and stuff! :happy:
:lol:

Hey sneezy sniffly singer :hug: .

The Canon website has newer models - without that feature, but I'll have to look more closely at the specs ;) .

~BrightestStar~ said:
Well than, I'm thinking you should use it more often.... And then maybe he'll decide to drag his rockstar ass back in here. :tsk:

Actually....... :ohmy: He told me he's gone off teh blue crack! He hasn't posted here anywhere on the site, in like a week.. he claims! :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
Time for me to slip into something more comfortable, y'all. :sexywink:

Two loads of laundry and two drinks, and I'm beat. But it's Friday night, and I'm staying up, dammit. :angry:

same :(

tank top doing laundry

cursing those with blackberry's by the way they do suck :mad:

Back
Top Bottom