The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I want to go if I go to Vegas, but um, not at $137 a ticket.

I can see this instead :hmm:

http://shop.vegas.com/shows/showtimes2.jsp?show=859

You have to go to the Mirage's site. There are different price ranges of tickets. Basically from $100-150. Other sites may have them for more money. I've heard it's totally worth it from many people. I can't wait!

Confessions On The Dance Floor... and now Hot Fuss! Oh yeah it's party time here!!! :dance:

...until I go to bed and get ready for work tomorrow. :slant:

I don't see what the big fuss is about Sephora. Can you fill me in redkat or LMPA? :shrug:

I need to buy a birthday present, but not enough patience to do research (digital camera for Maddy). Revived the camera thread in Vorsrpung.... It's information overload :crack:

VintagePunk said:

And it doesn't concern you that she frequents this site? :eyebrow:

She's not allowed in this thread, and I don't think she surfs the technical portion of the site to see my requests. But she knows she might be getting one. Then again.... maybe not. :shrug:

oh and VP, she's sitting right behind me most of the time
She knows this is more of an 'adult' thread, so if she crosses the line, she might lose computer privileges.

\laysdownthelaw :happy:

Lila, if you are thinking of buying a "basic" camera.....Target has a Polaroid Dig Cam for only $99.
I bought for my store and I was pleasantly surprised at all the features and option for that price. For her age, that would be a great starter dig cam.

RedrocksU2 said:
Lila, if you are thinking of buying a "basic" camera.....Target has a Polaroid Dig Cam for only $99.
I bought for my store and I was pleasantly surprised at all the features and option for that price. For her age, that would be a great starter dig cam.

I've always wondered about that Polaroid digital camera, whether it's good for that amazing price. Speaking of which... there is a Samsung digital camera available at the local Walmart here for just $99 and it's 6 megapixels! :ohmy:

I want to get a decent camera, probably somewhere between $100-200 (the less the better). But I don't want to have to end up buying a new one in a few years. I'd rather get something halfway decent now. Good pics, ease of use, big screen on back, can take video,... I posted in Vorsprung.. whatever the f**k portion of the forum the tech stuff is in (why the stupid name? :scratch: )

<<still working and getting grumpier by the minute

Lila64 said:
I posted in Vorsprung.. whatever the f**k portion of the forum the tech stuff is in (why the stupid name? :scratch: )

:laugh:

Vorsprung Durch Technik! It's german for advancement through technology. It's also a Zooropa lyric. :wink:

I am so glad you guys started talking about cameras...I almost forgot to buy batteries for my digital camera for tomorrow

*adds something else to the list of a trillion things to do for tomorrow*

Zootlesque said:

:laugh:

Vorsprung Durch Technik! It's german for advancement through technology. It's also a Zooropa lyric. :wink:

Well, I don't like it :angry:

I live in America. I don't want no stinkin' German language title :grumpy:

\inapissymoodwheresLMPAwiththewine :sad:

Lila64 said:
oh and VP, she's sitting right behind me most of the time
She knows this is more of an 'adult' thread, so if she crosses the line, she might lose computer privileges.

\laysdownthelaw :happy:

:lol: No, I was more asking about the surprise factor of the gift, and the possibility of her checking out the techie thread. :)

Lila64 said:
I want to get a decent camera, probably somewhere between $100-200 (the less the better). But I don't want to have to end up buying a new one in a few years. I'd rather get something halfway decent now. Good pics, ease of use, big screen on back, can take video,... I posted in Vorsprung.. whatever the f**k portion of the forum the tech stuff is in (why the stupid name? :scratch: )

<<still working and getting grumpier by the minute

Oh, and btw, Sarah's had a Sony for over two years now, and it's always worked well. Tons of features, will do several minutes of video, until the memory runs out. The one time we thought something was wrong with it, it was a false alarm. She didn't check the batteries, and they were almost dead. :rolleyes: I think it was around $249 or $279 at the time, but they've really dropped in price since then.

Her birthday is next week - I haven't bought a frickin' thing.
Been working a ton, and she's been home sick for most of the week. She gave me the lengthy Birthday List. All kinds of stuff she doesn't need, or she can't have or I can't afford :happy:

WII
(RED) Phone (not on our call service)
Video Camera
Laptop
Personalized Converse
Trip to Disneyland (though we are going to Vegas in Aug., but that's kinda like vacation/my birthday pressent)
Gift cards to about 100 different places
etc.

:crack:

<<<broke :sad:

I have a digital camera that's several years old. She's welcome to share it with me if she can take care of it. But I know a nice shiny new one with better features would be preferred. It should be me getting the new one, not her :sigh:

\notamoneymachine

Back
Top Bottom