The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
What the freak happened to Cock Bagel, NSW? I tell you when to change it again. :madwife:

I want to see the LOVE show really bad now, is it playing in Vegas, right? :hmm: :shifty:

It's so nice out right now :drool: going to a friend's house in a bit to drink wine and hang in her yard. :drunk:

Sorry LMPA.

VintagePunk said:

Oddly, that song isn't on the greatest hits. :huh:

It is, NSW. I might even do a couple loads of laundry. I've come this far, why not go all out?

Should I call in a few hours to make sure you're not passed out somewhere? :hug: :wink:

It's ok, nsw. I'll live. :sniffles:

And yes, VP, always the Cock (bagel) with me, always with the cock (bagel). :shifty:

I changed it, LMPA, so, you'll do more than live, you'll thrive. :)

Zoots, hello, and, I'm drinking water cos that's how hard I fucking party once the weekend starts.

Hey you link me to the video that results in my having the song stuck in my head all day, you pay the price. :lol:

You absolutely love that song 2 Become 1 and watched it many times on MTV in 1997. Don't deny it! :sexywink:

NSW, enough of this getting hydrated bullshit and pick up a beer!

Should I call in a few hours to make sure you're not passed out somewhere? :hug: :wink:

It's ok, nsw. I'll live. :sniffles:

And yes, VP, always the Cock (bagel) with me, always with the cock (bagel). :shifty:

You might have to. I'd check between the laundry piles, first. :up:

Oy vey with the cock bagels. :tsk:

Okay, that cracked me up. :lmao:

What the freak happened to Cock Bagel, NSW? I tell you when to change it again. :madwife:

I want to see the LOVE show really bad now, is it playing in Vegas, right? :hmm: :shifty:

It's so nice out right now :drool: going to a friend's house in a bit to drink wine and hang in her yard. :drunk:

LOVE is indeed in Vegas at The Mirage. Just celebrated their one year anniversary of the show this week. Larry King did a show with Paul & Ringo, Yoko, Mrs. Harrison, Guy... (Cirque creator), etc. on Tuesday. To see this show was what I requested for my birthday back in May. So hubby finally made cheap hotel reservations today, and now we have to get our show tickets. We'll be going in August. Can you say roadtrip :happy:

No spoken words said:
Shiksas speaking like Jews :drool:

:lol:

Zoots, you got me :flirt:

NSW :love: That makes at least one man obeying my wishes for world domination tonight. *marks off in notebook* What?

VP :giggle: :cute:

I'm finishing off a Mike's Cran but will be hitting the vino soon. But that may be bad cause I've figured out red makes me horny (so no red for tonight considering where i'll be) and white gets me weepy and introspective. So we'll go with weepy and introspective tonight.

Lila64 said:

LOVE is indeed in Vegas at The Mirage. Just celebrated their one year anniversary of the show this week. Larry King did a show with Paul & Ringo, Yoko, Mrs. Harrison, Guy... (Cirque creator), etc. on Tuesday. To see this show was what I requested for my birthday back in May. So hubby finally made cheap hotel reservations today, and now we have to get our show tickets. We'll be going in August. Can you say roadtrip :happy:

:lol:

I want to go if I go to Vegas, but um, not at $137 a ticket.

I can see this instead :hmm:

http://shop.vegas.com/shows/showtimes2.jsp?show=859

That ticket costs 70, LMPA. I'll give you the 67 dollars to get you to the needed 137, just so you avoid seeing that show. I want the Sopranos left alone! :)

No spoken words said:
That ticket costs 70, LMPA. I'll give you the 67 dollars to get you to the needed 137, just so you avoid seeing that show. I want the Sopranos left alone! :)

I'm still holding onto T for dear life. :sad:

Maybe I'll get lucky and win the $$ - I'd have to buy it quick, cause last time I won money in Vegas it went right to a Sephora within the hour. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom