The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G-d really does prefer it when I keep my jibber-jabber to myself. But, does that stop me? No, it does not. Such is the depth of my desire to ramble incessantly about all sorts of nonsense, that I'm willing to risk g-d's wrath.

Dublin Mudslide still exists? :ohmy: Then the guy at the B&J store downtown lied to me last month - I was looking for it on my birthday to actually try it and I was told it was discontinued :madspit:

Drea said:
Dublin Mudslide still exists? :ohmy: Then the guy at the B&J store downtown lied to me last month - I was looking for it on my birthday to actually try it and I was told it was discontinued :madspit:

It's available in the U.S. There is even a locator that helps you find your local stores that have the flavor you're looking for. http://www.benjerry.com/our_products/flavor_locator/

Here is a link to the canadian site, though not as informative
http://www.benjerry.ca/flavor_fest/our_flavours/

Thanks for the reminder about the link :) I went to the one on Queen W, but maybe if I'm feeling ambitious one day I'll go down to the Beaches and try the one there :wink:

Okay, when I was out earlier, I bought one Heineken, from the cold section of the LCBO, thinking I could have it when I got home. Unfortunately, being a long weekend, they're busy, and nothing in the cold section is cold. So, was going to put it in the freezer. I just went to get it, and I'd forgotten to put it away, it was sitting on the table. :scream:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

So how are things in your neck of the woods? How's your mom doing?

I just seasoned my new frying pans. :domestic: :cute:

You whacky Canadian :happy:

Frying pans... what are these things you talk of? :scratch:

VintagePunk said:

I was listening to Joe Jackson

Does anyone else like him? :drool: I know I've seen him in Reg's sig a few times. I had a couple of his albums back in the day, but don't think I really listened to much more than the hits. A few years ago, got his greatest hits on CD, and it REALLY appeals to me. :heart: Even his (relatively) newer songs on it. New wave, jazz, swing/big band all on one cd, and a killer voice. :love: I should dig out the albums and hook up my turntable and listen to the non hits.

Back
Top Bottom