The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
I have never seemed to end up with men who wear cologne :huh:

some would be nice, not much just some and not axe :|

Me too. Maybe that's why I don't mind the natural scent so much.

For me it's a turn-on. :shrug: But if a guy wears a little something that's not terrible, either. :flirt:

I once dated a guy who I could smell even before I got into my car to go see him. He doused himself in Hugo Boss. :gag:

redkat said:
I have never seemed to end up with men who wear cologne :huh:

some would be nice, not much just some and not axe :|

I was in the store buying deodorant the other day and I was | | <--- this close to buying Axe, just to say I that was. But it was ridiculously expensive, so....I went with Arm and Hammer. I didn't even know they made anything other than baking soda.

not the deodorant beav I'd never object to deodorant, the body spray or whatever it is. It's snobby but I'd rather they wear no cologne than buy it at walmart :reject:

redkat said:
not the deodorant beav I'd never object to deodorant, the body spray or whatever it is. It's snobby but I'd rather they wear no cologne than buy it at walmart :reject:

Hey when we meet we can roll around in twenty dollar bills in a kiddie pool and shit, is that cool? :highclasswomen: :hi5: :wink:

No Walmart cologne buying men for us!

Beav, I know - a camera will probably be present, so chill.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hey when we meet we can roll around in twenty dollar bills in a kiddie pool and shit, is that cool? :highclasswomen: :hi5: :wink:

No Walmart cologne buying men for us!

Beav, I know - a camera will probably be present, so chill.

She headed your shit off at the pass.

nsw you have to go and smell a few. Go into sephora they have a huge selection and less pushy sales people. Avert your eyes from the crazy women with their make up.

You have to try a scent on YOUR body and smell it throughout the day. They smell different on everybody. Plus you have to live with it so get something that you like :)

Redkat, that was good advice, thanks. I'm now too scared to wear anything, if I actually have to decide on my own, but, what you said made sense.

Seriously, Danzig?

I can't pretend to be familiar with a ton of their songs, but the ones I've heard, just not my cup of tea.

Holy crap, Beav, just finished watching Season 2 of Twin Peaks on DVD. What an up and down thing...season 1 and early season 2 are fantastic...then it goes downhill, and quickly...but, still is decent, just not nearly as good as before...then the final episode...wow...Lynch is back in town and he makes an amazing final episode.

I think I'm heading to bed. Those who are left can designate someone to give me a recap in the morning. :wink:

PS the perfume thread is making me paranoid now that what I wear isn't summery enough. I wore it all winter and I'm too cheap to buy something new for summer. I have three other bottle of stuff but I like the Princess stuff. :thinkstoomuch:

The Misfits were good. They had an almost 50s sound, like Doo Wop or Dion. They were from Jersey, so that makes sense.

Twin Peaks, I never did see the final ep of season 1, and that's as far as I got. I liked it, but I used to watch it while taking care of the baby, so I think I missed a lot. I should try again.

Yes, they were jellybeans. We had a hard time auto-correcting that shot because of the bad lighting.

Back
Top Bottom