The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

I laughed out loud reading that and looking at your sig :lol: <--really

i can't even get my avatar right, this shit is stressing me out :crazy: I cant deal with choices and expressing myself :scream:

I like the new one. :drool:

Now people with the 72x72 avs are bugging me, much like when the people who had teeny tiny ones when the big ones were 72 x 72 bugged me. :analretentive:

I'd better get out and workout soon. I should have made a salad with the avocados I have in the fridge but stopped for a burger on the way home instead. :shame:

not to mention my lastfm and avatar look wrong together now

gah you reminded me i think i have some really old avocados in the fridge somewhere :uhoh:

I'm having a burger sometime in the near future :drool:

Thora - do you have a larger version of your Avatar pic? You can just resize it.

I had to take a step back there after seeing redkat's new one. How YOU doin' :sexywink:

LMPA - how about some Jack & Meg :hmm:

It's the only jessica I could find and resize to 100. Is it too much? :uhoh: I'm not good at the resizing thing. I like the green background on this one.

Thora what about a pic of hawaii or something?

I think I'm done with having a Larry pic.

redkat said:
Thora what about a pic of hawaii or something?

That's what I thought of. I found one or two I liked, but have no idea how to re-size them so that they'd fit.

BTW - I do like your current one. It's not too much at all.

If you want it at 100x100, here it is. I'll post the proportionate one second

Attachments

• thoras sunset.jpg
    thoras sunset.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 44
wow I might have done it!

Hawaii082.jpg

darn 45 sec rule!

and the 2nd, which is 100x75

I guess it depends if you want the sun centered or to the right like in redkat's post

Attachments

• thoras sunset 2.jpg
    thoras sunset 2.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 26
:sad: You should be able to if you're premium. I didn't photobucket them or anything. You can't see the 2 I did for Thora? I had to edit a few times for some reason. Maybe refresh? :huh:

How are you feeling? Ready to pop?

Lila64 said:
:sad: You should be able to if you're premium. I didn't photobucket them or anything. You can't see the 2 I did for Thora? I had to edit a few times for some reason. Maybe refresh? :huh:

How are you feeling? Ready to pop?

Now I can see the pic in your post. Odd. :huh:

Yes, I'm ready to pop. I have 19 more days until she arrives. :waiting:

Back
Top Bottom