The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Thora - Lions vs Argos in TO tonight to start off the season... Bet they turn the Lions into kittens tonight, defending champs or not :wink:

Drea said:
Hey Thora - Lions vs Argos in TO tonight to start off the season... Bet they turn the Lions into kittens tonight, defending champs or not :wink:

You go right ahead and believe that, m'dear! The Lions will kick their asses so far into next week, they won't know what hit them! :wink:

I know absolutely nothing about football, nor do I care, but I feel like I have to defend the home team. :lol:

UberBeaver said:
Reg - I play this game with your Lastfm. I don't think there has ever been a time where I've known all 6 songs. Thought I had it just now and then - BAM - Billy Thorpe. Never heard of him.

Australian guy...that song is so random..my wife used to love it years ago and I found it on iTunes...I'm a sentimental fool...:sigh:

I'm somewhat eclectic and very easy figure out at the same time, musically...:scratch:

The heaviness is lifted off your shoulders and your heart. Difficult circumstances that have been weighing on you for too long are now transforming from heavy metals into spiritual gold. The philosopher's stone may be working magic for you now, but you cannot take anything for granted. Temper your excitement with humility and gratitude.

Gold, Jerry, gold! :hyper:

Wtf? :lol:

UberBeaver said:
snowbunny00774
Future CoNJ Saint
:hyper: :applaud:

Remeber the old redkat? She was nice and funny. This new one? I don't even know her. She hangs out with her shiny new friends. Got no time for us anymore. Probably doesn't even drink Guinness anymore - it's not "cool".

it's true :reject: I went to a wine bar instead of a pub last night. I'm not keeping it real :sad:

hey how did you and snow get titles? :ohmy:

ThoraSEB said:
Neither do I. I doubt I'll even bother changing it - I'm not witty enough to come up with something really good.

I laughed out loud reading that and looking at your sig :lol: <--really

i can't even get my avatar right, this shit is stressing me out :crazy: I cant deal with choices and expressing myself :scream:

Back
Top Bottom