The Temple Bar: Defying Gravity UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!111111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably not. I was just checking to see if he'd be in Vegas at the time we were planning to go and catch LOVE (Cirque de Soleil)

Maybe someday. I've seen many many bands/artists... I think the only concerts scheduled (so far) for the rest of the year are The White Stripes, and probably Genesis (no tix for the latter, but that can be remedied)

I'm thinking about Roger Waters next month. Last time I checked, there were lots of tickets available. Might be able to get some decent seats from scalpers the day of, if it's not selling well.

Oh, I just remembered I get to see Chris Cornell next month! :hyper: I still haven't picked up his new CD. Don't know if I should or not. I'll have to ask a friend for his opinyon (sic)

Yes, you should definitely go!!! :yes:

I was just looking at the pics I took at Roger Waters. I took over a hundred and there are about 5 or 6 good ones ;giggle:

You must see Roger Waters ~ one of the best shows

Yup, first level row 10 still available. And other sections are selling very discounted through a radio station promotion.

Fah, like I've told Lila, I'm more of a Gilmour girl, and I got to see him in a 2,500 seat venue last year. It was magical. :drool:

Lila64 said:
All we are saying, is give Roger a chance :wink:

Heh. Despite my kidding, it's not like I hate Roger or anything. I suppose he's okay. ;)

I just prefer pretty much everything about Gilmour over him, especially on a solo basis. I guess it's like a John vs. Paul kind of thing. :huh:

luck.gif
fah!

There's a secret McCartney show in Hollywood tomorrow night at Amoeba Records. I read that people are camped out. His site is giving away 5 pairs of wristbands (entry), so all 3 of us entered. You never know!

Lila64 said:

Sorry, not impressed. Vocally, he sounds like crap. :( David hasn't lost a thing though. I'm amazed at how well his voice has held up.

I just don't have a burning desire to see him. If I get there fine, if not, no big deal. With David, I would have crawled there. :drool:

Nick is touring with Roger, right? With David, I got to see 2 1/2 members of Floyd. (counting Dick Parry as 1/2 a member) :wink:

Lila64 said:
luck.gif
fah!

There's a secret McCartney show in Hollywood tomorrow night at Amoeba Records. I read that people are camped out. His site is giving away 5 pairs of wristbands (entry), so all 3 of us entered. You never know!

And good luck to all 3 of you ~fingers crossed~

Lila64 said:
luck.gif
fah!

Hope you win! :hyper:

Poor Paul, saw him on the Elton John b-day special last week, and he's really looking his age. I never caught a glimpse of him, but Sarah saw Bob Geldof on it too, and said he looked like the walking dead. :uhoh:

Night Thora :)

Last edited:
Paul & Ringo were on Larry King tonight (Re: Anniversary of LOVE/Cirque de Soleil). Yes, Paul's looking every bit of 65.

I don't know if I found the best You Tube clip there VP. Roger is sounding incredible, so maybe that clip didn't represent him well. He really was great. Worth seeing. Hell, this could be his last tour, who knows. Don't want to have any regrets, right?

G'nite Thora :wave:

And thanks fah!

Lila64 said:
Paul & Ringo were on Larry King tonight (Re: Anniversary of LOVE/Cirque de Soleil). Yes, Paul's looking every bit of 65.

I don't know if I found the best You Tube clip there VP. Roger is sounding incredible, so maybe that clip didn't represent him well. He really was great. Worth seeing. Hell, this could be his last tour, who knows. Don't want to have any regrets, right?

G'nite Thora :wave:

And thanks fah!

Yeah, you're right. The one thing that does make me want to see him is that I never got to see Floyd, but if we see him, we'll have seen all of them, albeit separately. So, in an odd way, it's almost like seeing them. Except for Sid, of course. :(

I won the guess how big the pregnant lady is game. :hyper:

I always win that one, because she's never as big as everyone thinks she is. I also won the baby food guessing game by just smelling but I'd already gotten a prize :angry:

I've got baby shower game skillz :cool:

:wink:

good luck to all you contest enterers :up:

Back
Top Bottom