The Temple Bar: Dancing days are here again as the summer evenings grow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ignore you all - my friend phoned! Hey VG, RB & Wayne!

Yeah tre anywhere but London. One job i saw is in Epsom, Surrey - about 40 miles from london.

It is an old acoustic guitar of my dads RB :hyper:

Ha! Not in terms of cost of living -though i like the idea of being close to the south coast.

Actually - there was also a job in Bedford too.:shifty:

Lol! It is within an acceptable distance from London though.:wink:

I am hoping a job comes up in Manchester :drool: , as that would be my ideal location. All the great musicians come from Manchester - and what with me learning guitar - well, all i can say is watch this space. :wink:

Hey Q1!

Tilli said:
Lol! It is within an acceptable distance from London though.:wink:

I am hoping a job comes up in Manchester :drool: , as that would be my ideal location. All the great musicians come from Manchester - and what with me learning guitar - well, all i can say is watch this space. :wink:

it is a very acceptable distance from London.:drool:

doesn't it rain more in Machester than anywhere else in England? :shifty:

Oh yeah- I forgot to say hi didn't I? :wave: Hi everyone!

Ah Manchester :drool:. A great city in a terrible county. ( :wink: I'm only kidding of-course!)

lol - I have heard that rumour too - though I never noticed anymore rain than other parts of the country when I used to live there.

I :love: Manchester.

Tre - this guitar is really hurting my fingers - you have to put loads of pressure on the strings in order to get a clear sound. :mad:

Tilli said:
lol - I have heard that rumour too - though I never noticed anymore rain than other parts of the country when I used to live there.

I :love: Manchester.

Tre - this guitar is really hurting my fingers - you have to put loads of pressure on the strings in order to get a clear sound. :mad:

i've never been anywhere in Manchester except for Old Trafford and the Trafford Centre shopping center. lol.

it'll get easier the more you play it.:tongue:

hey Q1 :wave:

the rockin edge said:

the Trafford Centre shopping center

:drool: my shopping Mecca :drool:

Q1 - I haven't seen you in a while - what you been up to?

Tilli said:

:drool: my shopping Mecca :drool:

Q1 - I haven't seen you in a while - what you been up to?

The reason I've not been on as much is because my brother and his girlfriend were here for the last week (most people might bring home a bottle of wine or something, my brother brings tonsillitis). So my brother's been ill, my mum is now ill and basically we're all dropping like flies in this house. BUT on the positive side my brother is picking up keys to his new flat in York on Tuesday :hyper:

Tonsilitis - yuck - I hope you feel better soon.

Flat in York - wow - beautiful city. Is it near the city centre?

Tilli said:
Tonsilitis - yuck - I hope you feel better soon.

Flat in York - wow - beautiful city. Is it near the city centre?

Yep. I don't know exactly where it is though, only the street name so it's either a stone's throw away from the Minster at one end of the street or almost out of the tourist trap part of York completely at the other end. (It's a VERY long street!)

I suppose he doesn't want to be too near the Minster - not so good on a Sunday morning I would imagine.:wink:

York - I love that city too (shopping mecca no.2!)

the rockin edge said:
that's really cool, York is great!

Yeah, I like York. It's beautiful and I love the quirkiness of it like calling streets names like 'Mad Alice Lane' and all the buskers- like the guy with a full stand up piano busking in someone's garden!

Tilli said:
I suppose he doesn't want to be too near the Minster - not so good on a Sunday morning I would imagine.:wink:

York - I love that city too (shopping mecca no.2!)

:lol: True! Anyway, I'm off now kiddywinks. Night night! :wave:

^^HA! Indeed i am.

York has great street names - The Shambles :cool:

Q1 - have you ever been to ElPiano on Grape Lane? It serves all mexican type stuff - I LOVE that place - i could sit there all day.

Ooops - you're off, byee:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom