The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

Here's the thing, and I've said this often in the music forum ... I can't upload or download music. Any at all. My computer's utter shit.

I can recommend, but I can't provide.

404.gif
Oh yeah, I forgot. No problem. Maybe someone else will oblige, one of these days...

Well, I haven't been around babies since... Maddy was a baby, so it's been almost 14 years. I can't remember that far back. VP - got an answer for Dalton?

VintagePunk said:

I wasn't aware that they had McDonalds over there.

:)

True story: I volunteer with a lot of African refugees and each time we recruit people to help them settle into American culture, I tell them, "Don't bring them to McDonalds. They will NOT like anything you buy them."

Of course, within the first two weeks they take them to McDonalds. Then they call me saying they won't eat. WTF?

Lila64 said:
Well, I haven't been around babies since... Maddy was a baby, so it's been almost 14 years. I can't remember that far back. VP - got an answer for Dalton?

I haven't had a baby since the late 1700's, so yeah, I can't remember either.

And the kittens are a bit young for peek-a-boo just yet.

Damn, I think I'm transferring my maternal instincts on the kittens, and that perhaps I should consider having another child. :lol:

Although at 14 weeks, it might be a tad early. Probably in the next month or so, though.

Dalton said:

True story: I volunteer with a lot of African refugees and each time we recruit people to help them settle into American culture, I tell them, "Don't bring them to McDonalds. They will NOT like anything you buy them."

Of course, within the first two weeks they take them to McDonalds. Then they call me saying they won't eat. WTF?

You really do that kind of work? You're actually a sympathetic human being? My illusions are shattered. :(

Seriously though, that's awesome. :up:

VintagePunk said:

You really do that kind of work? You're actually a sympathetic human being? My illusions are shattered. :(

Don't shatter your illusions just yet. I sell them into indentured servitude as well. They don't really understand the culture of language very well, so they don't put up much of a fight.

I'm a very bad guy.

Dalton said:

Don't shatter your illusions just yet. I sell them into indentured servitude as well. They don't really understand the culture of language very well, so they don't put up much of a fight.

I'm a very bad guy.

:relief: All is right with the world again.

According to CNN

Reporting 1st Place 2nd Place
TX (P) 0% Obama 55% Clinton 44%
OH 0% Clinton 62% Obama 36%
VT 15%O bama 59% Clinton 39%

Texas

Updated 1 minute ago

County: Table | Map 1% reporting
Obama 437,362 58% 0
Clinton 305,008 41% 0

Last edited:
Dalton said:

If you took me to McDonalds I wouldn't eat either :sick: WTF is wrong with people

I'd give the baby another month and she isn't playing peek a boo I'd check the warranty. I think 6 months is prime peek a boo time.

I saw VP in here and had to say hi :wave:

*goes back into hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom