The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gabrielvox said:
Morning Bar :) How is everyone? Just checking in...been on the road this past week so just sayin helloooo...

Heading to Minneapolis...I'm excited, never been there before :hyper:

Nice city - one way streets from hell to drive in, but the city itself's really nice :) Though walking by the Target Center the first night of a series of Garth Brooks concerts on the way to a concert at a bar not very far from the arena was... interesting :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
Did you see the article I posted about PA?

Thank God it came out before March 24th.

I did. You should start a voter registration drive for those who will be of age in your HS if your teachers don't already do that. (All our government teachers got us to register in class).

Evening, to anyone still alive out there.

I'm watching hockey, and it's actually a good game tonight! :up:

My soup is taking forever to cook. :impatient:

Hi Drea!

Nashville. We're up 4-2 after one. :D

It's so nice to watch a game that is exciting and entertaining. The Canucks have been really sucking lately, so it's nice to see them turn it around.

How's TO treating you tonight?

Laura - forgot to tell you about a funny Virgin Mobile ad I saw in one of our free commuter papers on Tues.. It was a picture of Hillary looking a bit concerned with the thought bubble "I wish my bill wasn't so out of control." :wink: (No capital in the ad, not a typo from me *g*)

Drea said:
Laura - forgot to tell you about a funny Virgin Mobile ad I saw in one of our free commuter papers on Tues.. It was a picture of Hillary looking a bit concerned with the thought bubble "I wish my bill wasn't so out of control." :wink: (No capital in the ad, not a typo from me *g*)

:lol:

Now that's funny!!

U2Dem - if you see this... did you see Colbert the other night with the call from Howard Dean? And Colbert asked Dean how he got the number. Dean said he got it from Bono :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom