The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Reality and interference collide to freak NSW out:

I was just in our Manager of HR's office, with a 3rd employee, and they were talking about Ireland, and I was 1/2 listening....then the 3rd employee said "When you were there, did you visit the Temple Bar?" and I almost jumped out of my chair.

Were you about to call the 'Rescue Pets'...:ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
Are they a team or a squad? I'm confused. :(

You've missed that? :) I keep changing the title...sometimes it's pet rescue, sometimes it's rescue pet....sometimes a team, sometimes a squad, sometimes a cadre.....the title are in flux, the end results are the same:

1 - Pets or people get saved

OR

2 - Pets or people get assassinated

No spoken words said:

You've missed that? :) I keep changing the title...sometimes it's pet rescue, sometimes it's rescue pet....sometimes a team, sometimes a squad, sometimes a cadre.....the title are in flux, the end results are the same:

OR

Good idea, mixing it up will throw off the bad guys. :up:

No spoken words said:

OR

maybe he/she can help?

funny-pictures-cpr-cat.jpg

I love how Hillary Clinton is saying John McCain is more qualified for the presidency than Obama :happy:

and how her communications director is calling Obama Kenneth Starr :happy:

Damn them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

"The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should. I have Greenspan's book." - John McCain
"The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should. I have Greenspan's book." - John McCain

My oh my. Talk about a 180.

Apparently it was actually the CLINTON campaign, NOT the Obama campaign that spoke with Canada's embassy about not taking the NAFTA talk seriously................:eeklaugh:

Did you see the article I posted about PA?

Thank God it came out before March 24th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom