The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM, we're getting more snow later this week too, no? Fuck, I love winter and all but I really want to buy a bike.

BonoManiac said:
^ Where do you live?

About 90 minutes sw of Toronto.

thora, we've been having twice-weekly storms for about 5 or 6 weeks now. I'm just so friggin tired of winter. Not to mention that I have to pick up Sarah this weekend. Blerg. :angry:

We are indeed. Something like 10-15 cm, if not more. :angry: This has been a very long winter, and I only hope hope that this bad winter will translate into a great summer, weather-wise. I want to start bike riding too!

BonoManiac said:
We are indeed. Something like 10-15 cm, if not more. :angry: This has been a very long winter, and I only hope hope that this bad winter will translate into a great summer, weather-wise. I want to start bike riding too!

Whatever system hits us, you guys generally get it a day or two later. Misery loves company, I guess.

Here, they're calling for up to 30 cm/a foot in some areas. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

About 90 minutes sw of Toronto.

thora, we've been having twice-weekly storms for about 5 or 6 weeks now. I'm just so friggin tired of winter. Not to mention that I have to pick up Sarah this weekend. Blerg. :angry:

I bet! :sigh:

We've been having some decent weather. A lot of rain, but that's normal. Today has actually been pretty nice so far. I'm really looking forward to summer. It's my favourite time of year.

BonoManiac said:
Er, yeah. That only happens in Toronna, sorry. Nice try, though! :wink:
BonoManiac said:
BonoManiac said:
BonoManiac said:
BonoManiac said:
BonoManiac said:

Dalton said:
I am NOT going to be a daddy again!

Oooh, congrats!

I read earlier in the thread. Wow. My brother had two kids within a year. They were both hellions. They're bad parents though, so more time between them probably would have helped a bit, but not much.

BonoManiac said:

But then who will serve my grandkids fries in 30 years?
Migrant American workers sneaking across the border from poverty-stricken Vermont and New York state.

VintagePunk said:

Oooh, congrats!

I read earlier in the thread. Wow. My brother had two kids within a year. They were both hellions. They're bad parents though, so more time between them probably would have helped a bit, but not much.

Thanks, I am so relieved right now I am actually shaking.

Reality and interference collide to freak NSW out:

I was just in our Manager of HR's office, with a 3rd employee, and they were talking about Ireland, and I was 1/2 listening....then the 3rd employee said "When you were there, did you visit the Temple Bar?" and I almost jumped out of my chair.

No spoken words said:
Reality and interference collide to freak NSW out:

I was just in our Manager of HR's office, with a 3rd employee, and they were talking about Ireland, and I was 1/2 listening....then the 3rd employee said "When you were there, did you visit the Temple Bar?" and I almost jumped out of my chair.

They are SO onto you.

BonoManiac said:

Don't forget the African cannibals joke, and didn't he have dinner with some bikers while in office? Good times. :wink:

That man was a nut. I kinda miss him. I live in a different city, but frequently watch Toronto news on tv.

No-oooooobody!

Dalton said:

You mean the woman to my left that is pounding a bottle of wine? I think she's relieved!

lol!! Good for her!

Okay, I look at a page or two of the other thread from time to time, but don't keep up with it or anything. I just looked now, and I'd like to state for the record:

:crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom