The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I'm really a great dork. I have a talent for dorkiness and the chemistry thing fits right in.

U2D, did you ever decide if you were going abroad to study?

My Father has U2 stuff from before I was born. He can also play songs on the guitar. I can pick them out on the piano but I just don't play "social" instruments.

My parents were conservative hippies

as best as I can tell, they looked like hippies, dressed like hippies, but they drew the line at camping in the mud? And my Ma owned a VW Bus.

Plus my Father was in the Navy so protesting the war didn't fit.

I lived in Minnesota for a few months, but thankfully not in the cold winter. I'm too much of a wimp. Thankfully I lived there from Apr - Sept, so I got outta there just in time. :lol: I was just SW of the Twin Cities.

It's simply a case of geography. I grew up in western PA and people here have more in common with midwesterners than we did or do with people from the eastern part of the state.

That makes sense.

Growing up in the south, to me Buffalo is in the NE, PA mid-atlantic/beginning of midwest. It's interesting how where we grow up gives us different perspectives on regions.

well Buffalo to Cleveland is about an hour by car. My Ma was from Annapolis and everyone in Erie always considered her southern.

Rejoice freely cause I'm gone. I let the kiddies play but somebody had to singe an eyebrow and spoil it for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom