The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
Agnostic is NOT a theory. It is a defined LACK of a theory. Its the cosmic "I don't know".

This is correct. It's from the Greek - a (not; used to negate) Gnosis (Knowledge.)

<--- When did the Quick smiley list change? And why didn't :hi5: or :D make it? Who makes these decisions, Sicy? Come on, Sicy! :scream:* SICY!

* also not on the list. :mad: **

** on the list. :happy: ***

*** not on the list. WTF? :angry:****

****:mad:*

How did Larry and Adam make the cut?

PLEBAns are the only ones who would use it, and I'm sure they're used to it by now.

U2democrat said:
Yeah I guess you're right. I wouldn't blame you for sleeping in the airport.

the only thing about that is, today i have a long day. work, then finish packing, then lab til 9:45. then i have to pick up the dog and drive to my parents' house, so I might not arrive til 10:30pm. At that point, will I really feel like driving for 2 hours to the airport?

I don't know which is worse, driving for 2 hours at night after a long day or only sleeping for 3-4 hours.

:hmm:

Do you ever get out of the lab early or does it take the full time?

I don't know, that's a tough one. I kind of think you should drive after a long day because after 3-4 hours of sleep I think you'd struggle even more.

Being a teacher isn't that bad. I know my students are college age but the general atmosphere is nice. Plus I get to give tests and not take them. I like that part best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom