The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:

:ohmy:

:crack:

That's................horrifying.

even worse is then seeing them in public. granted, i know nothing about their person. but if you do weird shit to your body, and i had to spend hours focusing on little details of it, do NOT approach me at a bar and tell me (and everyone around me) about how we know each other from art class.

Sent and snorted.

Maybe I'll love Station to Station even more than I already do if I listen on coke.

unico said:
:love: thank you!!! you've no idea how happy that makes me!!! we were just reminiscing over how some of us used to live in dublin earlier this morning.
and i was just reminiscing over how much i hate people who were lucky enough to live in dublin :mad: :wink:

U2democrat said:
OMG!!!!! Other people who don't like DMB!!!!!! :love:
i've never liked them, but for me my hatred became permanent because now i have the memory of some jerk trying to get busy with me while "crash into me" played in the background. :tsk: :down:

How can a band that most people hate be overrated?

I think they're fun and have managed a few great songs. Grey Street being one of them.

:lol: this is great.

i don't like DMB. i wasn't crazy about the music, and i felt the fans were elitist bastards. but then dave himself pissed me off. heere he comes doing a free concert, and his rider was fucking ridiculous. I HAD TO BUILD HIS OWN KITCHEN FOR HIM!!!! we already had catering set up, it was good enough for john mayer and nas. but nooooooooooooooooooo mr princess who talks about poverty and whatnot wanted his own damn kitchen. so i got to spend my saturday waking up at 2am to build his damn kitchen in a football stadium. he prob didn't even eat the food.

but then today my former boss called to tell me that because of all her hard work on said concert, the band put together a really cool gift for her and just 3 other people. it was such a sweet gesture. not even the higher ups got this, just the ones who busted their asses.

so while i think the lead singer is a priss, at least he sees goodness and gives recognition when it's due. :)

Last edited:
unico said:
so while i think the lead singer is a priss, at least he sees goodness and gives recognition when it's due. :)
that's good at least. i haaaaaaaaaate hearing stories about drama kings/queens and how they get so specific about the crap they want on the road. sure i'm a picky eater and if i were on the road, i'd specify stuff too, but i'd like to think i wouldn't go to extremes like some celebrities do. it's nice to hear though at least he thanks people for putting up with him. :)

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's good at least. i haaaaaaaaaate hearing stories about drama kings/queens and how they get so specific about the crap they want on the road. sure i'm a picky eater and if i were on the road, i'd specify stuff too, but i'd like to think i wouldn't go to extremes like some celebrities do. it's nice to hear though at least he thanks people for putting up with him. :)

oh definitely. haha yeah people can be interesting. that's why i don't ever want to work a u2 show. i know i'll be disheartened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom