The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
wtf 6 pages? i ain't reading that. give me a synopsis.

I read thru page 1. Saw that there were 5 to go, and gave up :grumpy: BTW, I am Jewish.

Sorry to read about Swayze - I guess the rumors were confirmed?

U2democrat said:

Yup, Harrisburg most likely.

That's about two hours west of me.

My county actually should be a big focus for PA. It's been GOP forever, but got as close as 52-48 last election and is moving more Dem.

Lila64 said:

I read thru page 1. Saw that there were 5 to go, and gave up :grumpy: BTW, I am Jewish.

Sorry to read about Swayze - I guess the rumors were confirmed?

You guys have over 43,000 posts in a combined 4 years and you couldn't read 6 pages? Maya, maybe a little less Gangsta Bitch action.

No spoken words said:

I can take it.

At least you're not a raging Anti-Semite like your protege, Danimal.

ha ha

Jews are probably one of the few races that I have no stereotypes. I just haven't known very many Jewish people nor did I grow up around and (vocal) antisemites.

Don't get me started on the Dutch though ...

No spoken words said:

You guys have over 43,000 posts in a combined 4 years and you couldn't read 6 pages? Maya, maybe a little less Gangsta Bitch action.

No, I couldn't be bothered. I barely have time to read the daily posts yet alone full articles that are 6 pages long. I'm not much of a reader. I guess I'm a phailure. Thanks NSW, thanks for pointing that out. :sad: :wink:

No spoken words said:
I can take it.

At least you're not a raging Anti-Semite like your protege, Danimal.

I'm pulling Jewish pranks on you when I meet you, just to see if you really do punch me in the face.

Lila64 said:

No, you made unico & I look bad. No credit for you. NEXT!!!

post some kitty pics and you will be redeemed

Just because you can't be bothered to read about your people? :tsk:

:wink:

I actually have a couple of new pics, but was going to wait till I can get a few more to post them.

I hope my people are not offended. Though it's not like I'm reading about other people either. I do watch my people nightly when I can, ie: Jon Stewart :D

Lila64 said:
I hope my people are not offended. Though it's not like I'm reading about other people either. I do watch my people nightly when I can, ie: Jon Stewart :D

I feel an affinity with you guys. I took a religious test once, and my second most likely religion was Reformed Judaism. :lol:

First was Universal Unitarianism. :up:

VintagePunk said:

I feel an affinity with you guys. I took a religious test once, and my second most likely religion was Reformed Judaism. :lol:

First was Universal Unitarianism. :up:

We like you too. :)

I'm very much the secular Jew, with a dash of observing some religious beliefs, but that wanes annually. The truth is that I'm more of an Agnostic when it comes to actual theology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom