The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got like no sleep last night no thanks to the FRIGGIN RAIN AND WIND...GRRRRRRR It was raining so hard it kept me up... Felt like we had a tin roof or something it was that loud... :huh: :huh:

UberBeaver said:
AlGorePwned.jpg

:lmao:

Islanders won last night in a shootout. Looks like their annual late-season surge is well underway.

Mia, I have surgery Friday and a Dublin meeting. I'll let you know if I'm done before 10. The push towards graduation is getting intense

sure! You can be in our party. That means free eats and free hotel. I'm looking for activities beyond spending every afternoon touring the Guinness brewery.

Oh, you'd have to listen to my boring talk but you could sleep. Most will

lynnok said:
sure! You can be in our party. That means free eats and free hotel. I'm looking for activities beyond spending every afternoon touring the Guinness brewery.

Oh, you'd have to listen to my boring talk but you could sleep. Most will

the brewery is great but we'll only go there once, i promise. :wink: and the talks work out great actually. since we'll be up all night, it allows me to schedule in some sleep so i don't look like a zombie.

unico said:

the brewery is great but we'll only go there once, i promise. :wink: and the talks work out great actually. since we'll be up all night, it allows me to schedule in some sleep so i don't look like a zombie.

From what it's looking like we'll be spending the weekend in London with my flaky cousin. He lives there.

:rolleyes:

One of my friends who is a delusional Hillary supporter has already been badgering me, saying that Obama, not Hillary, will destroy the democratic party :|

We're going to lose in November. It's looking a lot like I'll head off to Prague.

U2democrat said:
:rolleyes:

One of my friends who is a delusional Hillary supporter has already been badgering me, saying that Obama, not Hillary, will destroy the democratic party :|

We're going to lose in November. It's looking a lot like I'll head off to Prague.

hey, either outcome of this situation was a win for you, right? :) besides, i'll need a cool place to visit during break.

ThoraSEB said:
Awesome, Mia!

We almost got kicked out of the hostel, though. :lol: There were a few of us who were constantly getting into trouble. :reject:

:lol: what kindsa trouble?

okay seriously...we need to someday organize a vacation to dublin. a bunch of interlanders at the homeland together. i'd love to go to a dublin gig, really. that would be perfect.

ThoraSEB said:
Have a wonderful time, lynnok! I'm supremely jealous. I lived in Dublin 7 years ago, and it was a fantastic time. :love:

PLEEEEEEEASE tell me some places to see!!! I'm going with a group of fellow science dorks and don't want the same thing to happen that happened in Baltimore.

My cousin Isak has just gotten a job there and wants to show me his work and just do non-tourist London stuff. My thought is it's a free weekend.

Aack, I have to finish getting ready for work and leave. :lol: I'm so scatterbrained this morning.

I'll answer your questions when I get to work. Lynnok, if you're not here, do you want me to just PM you?

I'm still infuriated to see my party flailing like this thanks to the ugliness of the Clintons.

The math still works against her, but she will drag this thing out until the convention, almost guaranteeing a McCain victory in November.

I'm going to write all this down. The other guys are thinking about sitting in on lectures at RCSI every day after the conference stuff is over. Yay.

Any help you and Thora can give me will make my case for better free time activities. I may even make a stupid powerpoint since it's all they care about here lately

lynnok said:
I'm going to write all this down. The other guys are thinking about sitting in on lectures at RCSI every day after the conference stuff is over. Yay.

boooooooo. definitely sneak out :yes:
the botanic gardens are absolutely lovely. you'll definitely wanna get on the train (i think it was called the DART?) and check out one of the beachy areas...like dalkey or killiney or something. when i think of dublin i think of rocky beaches. OH!!! go to malahide actually. i liked that beach a lot, and there's a castle nearby!

:( i want to goooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom