The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonochick said:
She is an elegant lush, a sultry superhero, a commanding goddess.

couldn't have put it better myself :drool:

some of her songs make want to have sex. lots and immediately. I'm going to have to ban her for a while.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
PM? :sexywink:

Fyi, deleting texts from St Pat's day is proving quite amusing:

"whre r u?"

"there yet?"

"still at the bar?"

:lol:

I miss NY :goodtimes:

unanswered texts, and vague texts - yeah, that was some good NYC texting allright :angry:

are you with me on this Beav?

FIGHT THE POWER!

Ian_fight_the_power.jpg

Happy May Day!

In honor of May Day, in reference to page 13 and in recognition of the general craptasticness of this thread, I give you:

maydayprotest.jpg

banned.gif

:shh: don't tell puppyman!

Re: Happy May Day!

bayou12780 said:
In honor of May Day, in reference to page 13 and in recognition of the general craptasticness of this thread, I give you:

maydayprotest.jpg

banned.gif

:shh: don't tell puppyman!

I just met you but is it too soon to have a crush on you do ya think?

Snow- depends on how well your hair straightens. Mine is temp. straight then gets bigger as hours pass :crazy: making me look like someone who's "trying" to have straight hair. So I've given up :shrug:

Someone sang Winehouse-rehab at karaoke. She did an awesome job this girl had a voice like Pink. Though no one in the bar knew the song... which well they were people at a karaoke bar so not likely to be up on the music scene. Since they likely practice Copa Cabana nightly in their mirrors

ETA:thank you snow :sexywink:

I'm regretting the shirt though. I don't seem to know how I look in something until I see a pic. Am I the only one? :reject:

redkat said:

I'm regretting the shirt though. I don't seem to know how I look in something until I see a pic. Am I the only one? :reject:

If I get a new shirt sometimes I'll take pics of myself in it to see if it passes the test. :shh:

Then again, pictures I take myself seem to turn out better than ones other people take of me, so, that theory could very well be a load of bullshit. :lol:

It's storming outside. I want to go to bed when it's like this out. :grumpy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Then again, pictures I take myself seem to turn out better than ones other people take of me, so, that theory could very well be a load of bullshit. :lol:

so it's not just me then?

I sing rehab on a daily basis - it's not just for karaoke :happy:

Yeah, that's the problem Kat - my hair gets a ridiculous size, but it also does that with the curl thing sometimes. Lately the curl thing hasn't been too bad, it's more messy than curly (like I'm having more sex than I actually am) but it's seems to look alright. humidity :killintheface:

Can I get mind that has more than one track today - wow...this is horrible, even for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom