The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bed. I know you all needed to know that. I just felt it should be recorded as I haven't gone to bed this early since ????

night all :wave:

Wow, quiet night in here.

Snow, why did you need a black dress? We need details!

Oh, and home from the Dodger game. When we left at the top of the 9th, they were down... 9-1. I guess yesterdays 17 inning win took its toll on the boys. At least it was free Dodger blanket night. And the game tickets were free, and we parked a mile away and had free parking, vs. the $15 they now charge to park in the stadium.

Dip N Dots = :drool:

Yessum, it seems fixed. Slightly off, but not too bad. WE WIN! Good job LMPA. Though it almost cost snow her account. lolz.

U2Man said:
but snowbunny breaks the rules all of the time. much better to point her to the faq once and for all than troubling you guys with all her misdeeds. :shrug:

Bonochick said:

Wrong. That's our job, we deal with that stuff daily. Send it to us to take care of because then we can monitor problems and keep our own log of things.

U2Man said:

you would have to chop down a rainforest to keep track of all snowbunny's crimes.

Bonochick said:
If you're smart, you will quit replying to this thread, U2Man. Seriously. You're begging for trouble.

I like that exchange.

what was the bet yesterday details please :grumpy:

UberBeaver said:

OT? Overtime? Huh?

lol

agreed lmpa.

sounds like a great night lila :up:

what crimes was he on about...me = :angel: or at least that star wars guy, that totally sounded like me didn't it?

What time you'd actually leave work. She owes me $20.

What is OT? :angry:

I don't remember what got him started. I think you made fun of him and directed you to the part where it says you shouldn't be mean to other people, or something. I like how BC got all mad at him. lolz.

Sushi. :drool:

off topic - just cos I feel sorry for you this am. I will not always be willing to translate the seekret language though. be warned.*

I made fun of lmpa actually, it was nice of him to jump to her defence...a little crush maybe :hmm:

* i can be bribed with alcohol though

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You know I didn't think I'd be having to compose good text at this point in the week. :angry:

can't say I'm sad for you. I'd love to have to compose texts this early in the week.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Off topic :lol:

And I never took the SW quiz. :hmm:

And the $20 - I never got that bet, either.

Sushi, Beav? Where, where? :drool:

There's sushi everywhere. Oh Noes! :cry:

Yeah, you owe me $20, don't worry about why, it's cool.

Even if men could speak your sekret langwage, we'd still never understand WTF you guys were going on about. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom