The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Media/Default.aspx?MediaId=1415

"You are Darth Vader! Congrats! You're as evil as they come, and a little bit more! People are scared sh*tless when they're around you. Could that be because of your daunting size? Maybe it's because you can squash people with your hands. And stop breathing out of your mouth, Mr. Sloth Vader. It's disgusting."

:lol:

I screwed up the cut and paste, but it says I was Luke. That sucks.

Thanks, Wild! :D

I think I've got everything taken care of now. It's just a bit frustrating when people ask for things so close to the deadline. But I was able to finish it in time. :yes:

So that means I'm your father, Beav?! :ohmy: :hmm:

So I forgot to get my taxes done, and just remembered this morning. :banghead: Hopefully the lineups won't be too long. :sigh: Sometimes my stupidity and forgetfulness baffles me.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

"Where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from Cotton Eyed Joe!!!"

:lol: I saw that on MTV years ago and it was one of the first songs I ever downloaded....oh so many years ago...:rockon:

It was either 1994 or 1995. Watching MTV in the early 90s = :drool: Loompa will agree with me. :wink:

who & what - I want $20

watassa.

I'm just going to sprinkle my posts with that till you regret doing the test for me.

where exactly did you go to find this "more" weirdness?

and how do you throw down a 360?

I'm going to ignore the cotton eye joe bit - :yuck:

LMPA!! I love it when you order me around :drool:

nice

sw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom