The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:
<recently started reading lots of fashion magazines in the gym :reject:

Apparently

High waisted jeans are back in :sick:
so are "pinned" jeans

Out:
low rise :shrug:

no one looks good in high waisted jeans

Found the locked threads wtf! :huh:

Fuck high waisted jeans. Only girls who have teeny tiny waists look good in those. :notoneofthem: :p

My friend said she saw a patch purse the other day, too. Now if Hypercolor shirts come back in style I am officially going to die. :lol:

I missed the locked threads - no time to waste on them now.

High waisted jeans :yikes:

Oh, and Beav, is it too late for this
1.gif

8.gif

Bring back Z. Cavaricci's! And those Don Jonson white shoes!

Yeah, those locked threads were just getting good, but they were shocking as well. Bono fat? Botox? By the Hammer of Thor such blasphemy!

UberBeaver said:
Bring back Z. Cavaricci's! And those Don Jonson white shoes!

Yeah, those locked threads were just getting good, but they were shocking as well. Bono fat? Botox? By the Hammer of Thor such blasphemy!
dragoncon-3.jpg

:wink:

at the risk of sounding like someone else on the forum, I have decided that I, Phil k, am not cool any more. I have reached the point in my life where I can attempt to be cool, but run a huge risk of being creepy or "that guy".

How did it come to this. I think I was cool...maybe...:(

Nah, you know. Just biddin' my time, waitin to rock out the new Z. Cav's like it's 1991 up in here.

With the rolled up jeans, and the Z. Cavs coming back, you know what this means? By bringing back Timmy T last week we changed the future! We brought back 1991! WE SAVED THE WORLD!....or some shit.....WE DID IT!

UberBeaver said:
Nah, you know. Just biddin' my time, waitin to rock out the new Z. Cav's like it's 1991 up in here.

With the rolled up jeans, and the Z. Cavs coming back, you know what this means? By bringing back Timmy T last week we changed the future! We brought back 1991! WE SAVED THE WORLD!....or some shit.....WE DID IT!

:sad: <---- tears of joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom