The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snap.jpg

:lmao: Shannon I didn't figure you for the green tea/salad eating elton john type

Focus: mountains of gold. Fields of Gold also acceptable

where is the fighting at? :corn:

What a terrible terrible weekend...I've been so sick...:( I had to leave class early today because of it, and I missed an extra credit quiz :grumpy:

redkat said:

where is the fighting at? :corn:

Being as how it's the 15 year anniversary of the LA Riots, I ask, "Can't We All Just Get Along?"

I saw a closed thread in Pleba that had some nasty nasty stuff going on. Real mean like. It made me feel cold and alone. Sad. Like this guy: :sad: but colder. Lila, I need a smiley for cold and alone. Tks.

sad0048.gif
<------ETA - Like him. Thanks Lila. :angry:

Last edited:
Speaking of awful jeans, I saw a pic of Jessica Simpson or someone wearing really high waisted jeans. Like above-the-belly-button-high. :yuck: Those would be so uncomfortable.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Has that been 15 years already? Fuck, that makes me feel old.

I swear I saw a girl wearing rolled jeans today while I was driving to work. Now if that shit comes back start calling me granny. :crazy:

Rolled jeans? You mean like the chick in the middle?

zap_bangles.jpg

I really see no drawback to that....except that you would have to have a sad story to tell in order to win the hat...

<recently started reading lots of fashion magazines in the gym :reject:

Apparently

High waisted jeans are back in :sick:
so are "pinned" jeans

Out:
low rise :shrug:

no one looks good in high waisted jeans

Found the locked threads wtf! :huh:

I'm a little shocked about the locked threads...and that's all I'm going to say about that....

and Low Rise is out? :dance:....<_< >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom