The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't redkat like Damien Rice? He's on the schedule tonight. I just edited to add that after Crowded House it's:

Damien Rice
Amos Lee
The Lemonheads

Crowdies opened with this song, Locked Out the other night :dance:

I have no idea who is he :reject:

Liam going crazy in the last song :up:

Oh well... it's over now. That was almost a treat. Gonna go heat up some cinnabon minis!

Last edited:
Thora :hug:

so heres the deal. the raptors suck. tonight for example. the jays have been bad but we've stayed, and it's gonna be a good year. the bills :( - i've tried to jump ship on them beofre but I couldn't do it :shrug: so that brings us to the leafs. :sad: P & I really are considering the Pens :reject:

I'll survive. It was so thrilling to be at a playoffs game - the crowd was loud and rowdy, and I got a few free beers, so I can't complain. :D

I just turned on my TV, because I had recorded Amazing Race, and it turns out I recorded the right time, but the wrong channel. :banghead: :lol: Good god.

Those shows make me angry. Most American news pisses me off, but especially that celebrity stuff. The other day one of those shows showed Scarlett Johannsen falling....3 - 4 times, same clip. That was news, for them. She fell. :uhoh: Are there really people that care?

SM1082.gif

PLEBA FIIIIIIIGHT!

I wish these fights would stop. This is two days in a row now I've had to go into the main Pleba forum to read. :mad:

Today is one of those days where I could drink coffee by the gallon. :drool:

craptasticness

redkat said:
craptastic :up:

w00t! my favorite word. Best. Thread. Ever.

on pleba fights,you just need to pull out the hose. that's what we always used to do when our cats started fighting...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom