The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there needs to be a midwest gathering :grumpy: some of us can't go gallivanting across the country...not that I could really go do anything anyway *:grumpy: stupid not being 21 yet thing*

Reg :hug:

I have to go to class :banghead: :sad: :rant: but at least this is THE LAST DAY just have to keep repeating that to myself

eta: :hug:'s to you RR

bono_212 said:
there needs to be a midwest gathering :grumpy: some of us can't go gallivanting across the country...not that I could really go do anything anyway *:grumpy: stupid not being 21 yet thing*

i'd be down for, say, chicager... only 39 bucks each way on southwest.

as opposed to these out of the way places like, oh i dunno, london, ontario :madspit::wink::flirt:

you're gonna pay for that....:tsk::flirt:

I'm sure NSW would be happy with a mid west gathering, I wonder if he's even remotely settled yet :hmm:

we'd love for you to be here

I sent it - it didn't work?

Chicago is fun. I've only been once, we went to a lame tv show taping but then we then hit the bars and that made everything better of course.

no - at least I might have gotten free stuff there:drool:...Jenny Jones, when she was all the rage. Although I did go onstage and tell a joke to the audience and got VIP passes if we ever went back. as if lol

RedrocksU2 said:
Thora, you coming down too?
:D

No. :sad: I can't afford to go anywhere this year. Except my Christmas vacation, which always happens. Instead of getting money back on my taxes, I actually owe this year. :madspit: My stupid company didn't take off enough taxes, so I owe money. I had been counting on that cash to help me pay for various trips, so now everything is pretty much out of the question. :sad:

it was lame - but relevant at the time. the audience liked it best (most of tham anyway haha).

Why did it take so long to identify the semen on Monica Lewinsky's dress?

Because all the DNA in Arkansas is the same....

Re: tip your waitress, try the veal

Headache in a Suitcase said:
boom tish :bonodrum:

I was totally missing a boom tish!

Dublin works out pretty cheap for me, so I'm usually able to tack on somewhere else. Let me know when you decide to go April, I can give you some pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom