The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I burned the cd the other day - now I've tried to upload it to the same pc after i changed the setting thing to mp3, but Itunes is asking if I want to replace the existing of those files. itunes isn't the default player, I wonder what happens if I turn it off. I don't have a pc w/o itunes to rip it to. I can't even tell you how dumb I feel right now :( :huh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
mostly outdoors... this is how the first week goes... on the first two days i turn bright red, i stay this color for a day or two, in a large amount of pain, and then eventually it turns tan, and i'm good to go for the rest of the summer.

always fun

Irish by any chance? lol I just got my burn over and done with on the weekend. I have a spectacular racerback bra outline on my back in a fabulous white that I now have a whole summer to try and fill in :grumpy:

you guys have me lost, but I turned off itunes, and it's uploading to WMP, so hopefully I've figured something out.

Ashley - when you upload the cd, does itunes not tell you it has detected those files already do you want to replace them? and yes, I have changed the import setting to mp3. I don't want to replace those other files.

That's what I'm confused about...if it were importing them as mp3s there should be no file replacing at all because even though the files have the same NAME by being different file types they are essentially two different things....

if WMP plays the files they're def. mp3s becase WMP can't play mp4 I believe.

well it somehow is recognizing them as the same file...and they play just fine on WMP. I wonder why it was doing that. Maybe that's what Tre had problems with as well.

maybe so, but you SHOULD be able to share the files now if that's what you were wanting to do

well it's sent now - hopefully I somehow sorted it out enough to work. it's amazing how some things come so easily to people and yet can make me feel so lost. I don't like it. :angry:

not an octagoner :shrug:

It always frustrates me because I know how to do this kind of stuff, but if something's wrong with the actual computer I'm totally lose.

snowbunny00774 said:
well it's sent now - hopefully I somehow sorted it out enough to work. it's amazing how some things come so easily to people and yet can make me feel so lost. I don't like it. :angry:

not an octagoner :shrug:

I was going to read some old Octagon threads but after stifling about a million laughs decided against it. :lol:

Those were good times. I think Dave, Shannon and Bri are the only Octagoners who post in here, besides myself.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm Italian and I'm still white as a ghost. It makes no sense to me. :sad:

same here, but only half. As a kid I used to tan, now the sun makes me look like a fat lobster. Freakin British/Irish/French blood launched a coup and somehow that pigmentation has taken over. Wankers.

UberBeaver said:

same here, but only half. As a kid I used to tan, now the sun makes me look like a fat lobster. Freakin British/Irish/French blood launched a coup and somehow that pigmentation has taken over. Wankers.

I burned last week...it was unnerving, it's never happened to me before...

and Headache I think I remember that thread.

speaking of feist I'm totally annoyed with the bonus tracks only playing in windows media player:down:

want me to test whether your file sharing worked snow? :shifty:

*Walks in to the bar*

April, small gathering a week from Friday....May 11th...JT gig in Long Beach, Ca....you down?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom