The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get myself banned you say? :hmm:

glad it was fun snow... and snow was a nickname because of the coke habit?

:wink:

when someone replies to a request with "negroe pleaze" what's a good response? I think it's from a movie or something but I'm a :nerd:

I'm not a huge fan of rehab. :reject: is the rest of the album good?

does it have any seeds? it's possible that it doesnt, or it only has 1 and that person isnt actually uploading anything at the moment.
what torrenting program are you using?

i am trying to study for a test tomorrow yknow :angry:

seeing as you are clearly not studying...

reg told me how to make an itune an mp3 so I could send it, however, I'm clearly incapable of simple instruction. When I right click on the song it says convert to AAC, and when I click on that it says it's restricted or something. what other options do I have....anyone?

*gives up on reading textbook*

:angry:

if you bought the song on itunes you're screwed. if you didnt, it should work. go to prefs > advanced > importing and select mp3 not aac, then go to the song and right click and a "convert to mp3" should be one of the options

i just send things as AAC's.:cool:

I bought it on itunes. I was drunk, I'd just heard the whole thing, it was 2am, and I couldn't wait :reject: that sucks...they should have a sobriety test for itunes, not that i regret the music - just that I can't share it.

is there no other way?

there prolly a hack program somewhere, no idea.

you cant convert itunes store files, and if you sent it as is whoever you sent it too wouldnt be able to listen unless you authorized their computer with your itunes acct password. i think you can authorize up to 5 machines at once. :nerd:

that blows.

it's nearly better to burn a cd and send it. I bought a cd last year that I couldn't share either. completely annoying :angry:

There's another way but it could potentially be frustrating

If you burn the songs to a disc and make sure that iTunes imports songs as MP3's, when you reimport that disc to iTunes the files will be unprotected MP3 files

the rockin edge said:
stupid formats :angry:

I agree

the rockin edge said:
the world is a vampire and all that jazz!

wow - I just had the crudest response ever to that. I think I'll keep it to myself :ohmy:

I think I tried the cd thing before and it didn't work. I will try it tmw though, hopefully it works and I can send some tunes. Thanks for the advice Ashley - fingers crossed!!

the rockin edge said:
quack quack.

sorry, couldnt resist.:uhoh:

the sports team i hate more than any other in the world lost today so im in a good mood.:wink:

:lol:

No worries.

I'll get over it pretty quickly. Just as long as we win on Thursday, then things will start to look up. :yes:

Wow, the Nucks sure blew that one. :huh:

Screw it...my one-day Vancity bandwagon adventure is over. No team that goes 4 for 62 on the power play deserves to even be in the second round, much less win. :tsk:

One more game and it's over. Not a chance Vancouver is winning game 5 in Anaheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom