The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Damn straight.

Ok, I am going to stop and get something to eat on the way home, go home, and study. My mind will not be on anything else but studying for my exams, and I will not have a beer or a margarita or any combination of alcohol that could potentially derail said studying. I will also put my phone in a place where I cannot hear it and will make sure my study area is far away from the computer/tv.

I should rename myself ADD girl and just get it over with. :p

What happened to this post from earlier LMPA?

We get storms cause we're so fucking badass Nature is trying to rid us from the Earth, cause she knows she can't handle us.

Cat's back. Whenever it rains he has this look like, "You're a dick for making it drip water on me like that. You know I hate tha - I'M A EAT YOUR FEET NOW I EAT YOUR FEET - ooooh, food in my bowl. Awesome.....You got a problem, wall? I'll stare your bitch ass dow - oooooh, food in my bowl. Awesome."

way more fun than I thought, although some of the people we sat with were complete asswipes. the one guy and I have issues whenever we meet up. it's fun though, esp. as I always win.

one of my friends sisters, who is like my older sister, was also at our table, and kept saying "lizard, can you pass the...." her family only know me as lizard, and it's second nature for her, so that was weird in that setting :happy:

a 92 yr old woman was my highlight, she was hysterically funny, my hero :love:

and the drinks of course :drool:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
We get storms cause we're so fucking badass Nature is trying to rid us from the Earth, cause she knows she can't handle us.

Cat's back. Whenever it rains he has this look like, "You're a dick for making it drip water on me like that. You know I hate tha - I'M A EAT YOUR FEET NOW I EAT YOUR FEET - ooooh, food in my bowl. Awesome.....You got a problem, wall? I'll stare your bitch ass dow - oooooh, food in my bowl. Awesome."

Nature wants to keep you all to yourselves and not let outsiders in apparently. probably a good move....good call nature :up:

:tsk:

:lmao: @ cat diatribe

wow.

hmmmm....

I think I'd probably answer faster to Lizard as I'm used to hearing that one more. I wouldn't be adverse to Snow though - w/o the bunny...that used to be a nickname but not for yrs...

redkat said:
He's right behind you beav! :ohmy:

I'm gonna have to ban myself to get stuff done :(

:mad: Don't scare me like that. He might be in the window like sniper kitty. Now I'm all paranoid.

Hey, instead of banning yourself, cause it's too easy to come back, why not find someone that annoys you, and go the fuck off and get like a suspension. Then you couldn't post if you wanted to, and you could get shit done, and we could all have a laugh. :happy:

night beav - hopefully no with hazel nightmares or anything :wink:*

*planting the seed....tee hee

hey RB & VP

yeah, she's hot eh?

Yeah, I think I'm going to head out tomorrow and get her CD. I dig the vibe, but I think my wife would really be into it. Especially that "he tried to get me to rehab" tune. lol, nice.

And I think I'm going to pick up some Jeff Buckley. That guy was a talent, eh? What a waste.

she has another song, Rockin' your F me pumps - it's not on back to black, but it's on itunes. great tune. those girls keep me entertained for hours at the bars :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom