The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

Yeah, that's the problem Kat - my hair gets a ridiculous size, but it also does that with the curl thing sometimes. Lately the curl thing hasn't been too bad, it's more messy than curly (like I'm having more sex than I actually am) but it's seems to look alright. humidity :killintheface:

My hair seems curlier than normal :hmm:

dammit April you reminded me I need a new camera :(

I want one that's small, really great and cheap. Recommendations? :wink:

your boss is away all week thora? I say Snow should substitute :hyper:

Re: Re: Happy May Day!

snowbunny00774 said:

I just met you but is it too soon to have a crush on you do ya think?

not at all.

So who all is joining the May Day campaign? So far I have:

1. Ian Beaver - Fight the Power Dude!
2. snowbunny

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, ever get fifty e-mail forwards from a friend you supposedly once felt close to, but whenever you take time to write them a note to ask what's new, all you get are fifty more e-mail forwards?

:killintheface:

Reply to everyone with:

mad.jpg

Ok, ever get fifty e-mail forwards from a friend you supposedly once felt close to, but whenever you take time to write them a note to ask what's new, all you get are fifty more e-mail forwards?

:killintheface:

YES!! I hate that. That happened with a really close friend of mine. She would never respond to any personal email I'd send her, but send tons of stupid forwards, so I just gave up on her. It's pretty sad, because we were great friends, but whatever. It's her loss. :yes:

The thunder is making me jump. I love storms, but not when they make me jump. :p

I'm the opposite, I love them when they make me jump :drool:

oh I see. you didn't mean like that. can't. get. mind. out. of. gutter. today.

big pet peeve

I hate email forwards. I thought most people had gotten it that it's no longer cool to send no matter how it made you ponder life or lol!

I never open them I delete immediately. If the friend thinks my failure to forward will ruin our friendship or somehow bring them bad luck, cost them their fortune :blahblah: then too damn bad

chain emails :down:

Re: big pet peeve

redkat said:
I hate email forwards. I thought most people had gotten it that it's no longer cool to send no matter how it made you ponder life or lol!

I never open them I delete immediately. If the friend thinks my failure to forward will ruin our friendship or somehow bring them bad luck, cost them their fortune :blahblah: then too damn bad

chain emails :down:

i hate those! people who send them should have their internets taken away from them.:grumpy:

Damn straight.

Ok, I am going to stop and get something to eat on the way home, go home, and study. My mind will not be on anything else but studying for my exams, and I will not have a beer or a margarita or any combination of alcohol that could potentially derail said studying. I will also put my phone in a place where I cannot hear it and will make sure my study area is far away from the computer/tv.

I should rename myself ADD girl and just get it over with. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom