The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Not currently, but there was a time, good lord. It's quite embarrassing to even think about now.

If we're doing "not currently but semi recent history" I have you all beat I'm sure :yes: :(

redkat said:

papers. One of which contains hot teachers ph# :hmm:

at the top I assume?
redkat said:

beer, sports and pizza :drool: I'm a
frat boy at heart

twin :heart:
redkat said:

Snow really you don't drink tea? :(
:wink:
tell me you dance? I believe my brothers gf is convinced she needs to learn irish dance to meet the family. I'm teaching her:giggle: :heart:

really Nana

I do but badly, you'll have to give me a refresher when we meet :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok, that's going to be my night - pizza, beer and the hockey game.

Too bad I'll be partaking of all three alone.

MOVE :mad:

UberBeaver said:

You should teach her to just jump around a lot and yell out things like, "Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!" at random. "Erin Go Bra-less!" "Pogue Mahon!" Every once in a while a kick, and work in the Elaine Bennis thumb move. Then when she does it for your family, oh how you'll laugh. I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

ETA - And then you can say to your brother, "HAHA - look at you, marrying a mental! I win, monkey boy."

:lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

You're not letting me come back when I get there, are you? :love: :hyper:

One highlight of my many trips to Chicago, since we're speaking of dancing - seeing my friend (otherwise known to you all as Lady Lemon) do the Bobby Brown on the UC sidewalk in the GA line. Good times. :heart:

I have beer, I am still in my work clothes, and I'm going to go workout now. Not in my work clothes, but you know.

Fuck I'm scattered. :shh:

I just thought of something - when we all tell NSW to go home it'll be one hour behind for me instead of 3. Cool.

snowbunny00774 said:

If we're doing "not currently but semi recent history" I have you all beat I'm sure :yes: :(

at the top I assume?

twin :heart:

really Nana

I do but badly, you'll have to give me a refresher when we meet :drool:

we're gonna dance! :dance::drool:

Bri! Reg! Don't know if I can take the excitement of people...

eta - Bri, did you hear from Ruff? Just wondering - she sent a group PM, but she may not know that you're premium now..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom