The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
Oh believe me, I've considered that, but then I thought, omg - how sad is it that I'm thinking this :(

That's not sad at all.

It's FLY FISHING, girl. You are perfectly right in wanting to know how you can get around the no-drinking thing.

I'd say I'd trade my finals for that, but I'd much rather spend five hours in classrooms than an entire day in water with fish. :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:

you guys don't think it's desperate to bring a flask? :hopespringseternal:

Oh hell no! Bring it, baby! If I had to spend the day/morning/whatever fly fishing?! Yeah. There would be a flask. And it would be my best friend.

Desperate is an ugly word. It's "polite" and "considerate". You're not chugging beers and smashing cans on your head like a frat boy, you are sipping, as my great uncle used to call it, "having a constitutional." You're out in nature, of course you're gonna drink! That's why God have us Nature! Wine? That's from grapes. What's more natural than grapes? I M RITE!

maybe I'll put wine in the flask and say I packed the grapes that way as a more economical use of space :hmm:

Great Canadian Fact #3265465413 : We could fly fish topless if we wanted :up: Great place this Canada :drool:

avacado.gif

Back
Top Bottom