The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
ok opinions needed...

what do you think of this ad?

russobrothers.jpg

Isn't it Sayreville? And I do think it's strange that two brothers, Italian nonetheless, could pull off playing an Englishman (wasn't he Turkish or something?) and an Irish guy.

fyi - that whole thing has no relation whatsever to your non thing from what I can tell. jmo

I'll still spank you though if you like... :flirt:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Wow based on the picture, that's one Beaver I wouldn't touch with NSW's...uh, :uhoh:...pole...:shifty:

Beav, did you catch those crabs or did they catch you...:hmm:

Well, I guess it depends on who you ask, but in my defense, I generally DO NOT drink whiskey. And I think you can see why.

It's never too late for Overtime......lol. How IRONIC!

That "Lost in Love" topic keeps putting "All Out of Love" by Air Supply in my head. :mad:

I missed my 6666 post. I was totally supremely evil and I missed it. Dammit. Now I have to wait until 66666 which is like 18 years away. :gasp: 6+6+6=18. EVIL! NICE!

snowbunny00774 said:
fyi - that whole thing has no relation whatsever to your non thing from what I can tell. jmo

I'll still spank you though if you like... :flirt:

Yes, pls :drool:

Yeah, I know it doesn't, ultimately, but it was that whole non-sex thing that got to me. I'm so damn impatient sometimes, which ends up screwing me over (haha).

Ok, that's my time on the couch for today.

And sorry, Beav, no live feed of Snow and I on the couch.

:wink:

And yeah, I love Phil's posts, too. :up:

UberBeaver said:

That "Lost in Love" topic keeps putting "All Out of Love" by Air Supply in my head. :mad:

I missed my 6666 post. I was totally supremely evil and I missed it. Dammit. Now I have to wait until 66666 which is like 18 years away. :gasp: 6+6+6=18. EVIL! NICE!

When I get mine, I'll let you have it. :kiss:

Fuck, it is freaking me out that I'm approaching 40.

Thousand, that is. :hahaahaha:

:|

UberBeaver said:

actually I think most of your posts are evil, even if they aren't personally tagged by satan.

chainsaw anyone, I see a forest that needs cutting :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

And sorry, Beav, no live feed of Snow and I on the couch.

Well then as far as I'm concerned, it never happened. So I'll need photographic* proof if you expect me to buy into some lame attempt at making me believe this event actually occured. Pfft.

*I'll PM my address, and I'll enclose the extra $3 so you can overnight. Or if they're digital pics, just email me. High res, right? That low res shit prints funny.

UberBeaver said:

Well then as far as I'm concerned, it never happened. So I'll need photographic* proof if you expect me to buy into some lame attempt at making me believe this event actually occured. Pfft.

*I'll PM my address, and I'll enclose the extra $3 so you can overnight. Or if they're digital pics, just email me. High res, right? That low res shit prints funny.

Make it ten and you have a deal. :D

UberBeaver said:

make it $20 and we can reshoot when the new couch comes :flirt:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

fuck twice.

Idle threats :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom