The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Beav. :sigh:

I'm just about to leave for work - my car flags will be coming down before I leave the driveway. :(

I'll be okay - I just need a day or so to mope. :lol:

Sorry about last nights game, Thora :(

I'm sure you're going to breeze through everything, April. :) Good luck! :hug:

Off to the showers, then I've gotta get out of here. See you all later. :wave:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the crabs are gonna be retired :sad:

Oh, uh, they don't go away THAT easy. You got to burn the sheets and all that. Just like the Velveteen Rabbit, burn em up. :(

ETA - if Doozer does make the next bar, I'm making sure she gets the crabs. That's for damn sure. :mad:

ETAII:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think he's in JackBeav mode again.

Nah, it takes more than 50 posts to get JackBeav. It takes terrorists and/or Nuk-u-lur annihilation.

wave them harder - something's gotta give somewhere.

I really want to hit a patio this afternoon, but if I do I probably won't go back to work and I need to, and I'll probably stay all night and I need to be up at 6 tmw.
6am :killintheface:

I know you do it all the time but I don't on a sat. What to do...:hmm:

Good work Beav - now just post that in any random thread and we should be good :up:

UberBeaver said:
You fucking bitch. WTF? Why you gotta be like that? Why you gotta get all up in my Kool Aid? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FLAVA!

ETA: :wink: :uhoh: :D

Oh no you dint! :jerksheadbackandforth:

Gettin all up in my grill, why you be like dat?

:wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
wave them harder - something's gotta give somewhere.

I really want to hit a patio this afternoon, but if I do I probably won't go back to work and I need to, and I'll probably stay all night and I need to be up at 6 tmw.
6am :killintheface:

I know you do it all the time but I don't on a sat. What to do...:hmm:

Good work Beav - now just post that in any random thread and we should be good :up:

6am? Holy shit, even I wait until 7:00ish. :lol: :hug:

Hitting a patio tonight would be nice - I'm going for dinner and drinks for Cinco de Mayo tomorrow night. Was invited to hang afterwards with my friend's crowd, but they're all early 20-somethings and I'm gonna be beat. :eek:ldbitch:

avacado.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

6am? Holy shit, even I wait until 7:00ish. :lol: :hug:

Hitting a patio tonight would be nice - I'm going for dinner and drinks for Cinco de Mayo tomorrow night. Was invited to hang afterwards with my friend's crowd, but they're all early 20-somethings and I'm gonna be beat. :eek:ldbitch:

I totally forgot that was tmw - :drool:

okay tmw sucks even more now. I'm spending a funfilled day learning how to fly fish :happy: I only agreed cos when I was asked my first thoughts were of people fishing and drinking etc., and of course I'm all about drinking sports (enhances the performance ya know) so I was all " of course, love to". So....turns out the guy teaching us is the coach of the national team or something and doesn't drink :sad: , he works with us so it would be bad form to bring drinks, :sad:. So I have to walk around a river for hours tmw, in waders, and deal with the possibility I might actually catch something (rare, but still) while SOBER wtf? and it's a few hrs away :happy: It'll be fun, it's me & P and we could have fun in a cardboard box really, and I'll be able to try and fix the ridiculous burn shape on my back, but still. Hopefully when we get back I can drown myself in Corona somewhere...

Think of me when your having your dinner & drinks :(

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
I'm spending a funfilled day learning how to fly fish :happy: I only agreed cos when I was asked my first thoughts were of people fishing and drinking etc., and of course I'm all about drinking sports (enhances the performance ya know) so I was all " of course, love to". So....turns out the guy teaching us is the coach of the national team or something and doesn't drink :sad: , he works with us so it would be bad form to bring drinks, :sad:. So I have to walk around a river for hours tmw, in waders, and deal with the possibility I might actually catch something (rare, but still) while SOBER wtf?

I got two words for you: Flask.

snowbunny00774 said:
Oh believe me, I've considered that, but then I thought, omg - how sad is it that I'm thinking this :(

Well, I'd need to be a bit buzzed just to get into those pants, and then slightly drunk to get into a natural body of water (sea monsters - they're everywhere you know). I abhor most forms of liquor, but in a pinch, you got to do what you got to do. Plus, flasks are cool.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
wait a minute... canada has a national fly fishing team?

This surprises you?

Back
Top Bottom