The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well this is about music styles/musicians of the early 21st century, half of it i already know...

but i just dont want to study, id rather listen to pink floyd, maybe write some more lyrics or even go to bed! school would be fine with me if it was just learning, no bloody pointless studying.

$.02 my favorite Pink Floyd lyrics:
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
And I have become
Comfortably numb.

It's so weird. I'm really not worried or anything, but I didn't get to sleep till around 2, then I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep till 6:30...then back up again at 8. :huh: And apparently, our hospital is filled with Norwalk virus, so that's an extra special bonus. :|

That would suck SO much, being used to getting up Saturdays, then continuing the trend. Sounds like something that would happen to me, too, for a few weeks, at least.

I used hand sanitizer like 52 times last night. I'm surprised my hands didn't dry up and just flake right off the ends of my arms. :lol:

You still have a paper to write? Did you make much progress last night?

Oh cripes - you just reminded me about it.

I didn't study at all last night. :reject:

I feel pretty prepared for both exams, but I'm still going to study my ass off tonight. The essay is pretty much a "what did you learn/enjoy the most about the class", and it's for Soc, which will be easy - it's only two pages, too! :up:

I'm ready for next semester, lol. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom