The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never really got into basketball. I remember the Raptors played here back when they first started and that was kind of neat. Though half of the crowd was wondering about the rumour that Jonathan Taylor Thomas was in the crowd... anyway I'm short.. thus I suck at basketball :madspit:

Hi Fah! :D

I'm all freaked out and I don't even WATCH HOCKEY!

Plus I've always loved the Ducks because....I'm lame and love the movies :lol: , and I actually want the Canucks to win XD,

You didn't miss much. :lol: The game was pretty uneventful up until we tied the game, and of course the OT. This is the best the Canucks have played all night.

Buddy you're an old man poor man
Pleading with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place
'We will we will rock you'

wave.gif

wave.gif

wave.gif

wave.gif

I've just started catching up on baseball for the season, since I'm not in the Chi-Town area right now I can't watch the Cubs so it's not as fun to look at box scores, but last night I caught baseball tonight on ESPN, and now I've got the feaver

and I just found out about Mark Prior

I am now :sad:

I.fucking.hate.midyear. :mad:

I also hate that I'm starving and want to raid the vending machine but I'm on a diet :sad:

/oh so eloquent bitching & complaining

Oh man...I totally forgot how much I love baseball...I didn't really watch it at all last year :sad:

Back
Top Bottom