The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Yeah, whenver you get to it, do let me know. Beav, really take your time when reading him.

Ok, a few of us are heading out for a semi-late dinner, coworkers trying to make me feel welcome and all. :)

Fire them! Fire them ALL!

I'm not a legal, I just play one online.

well, maybe there's a god above
but all i've ever learned from love
was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
it's not a cry that you hear at night
it's not somebody who's seen the light
it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah

wow.

Me as well. I like to see Canadian teams stay alive.

Though I am partly conflicted with the Ducks. Their goalie used to be our now defunct AHL teams goalie and he helped us win the Calder Cup. Nice guy... but I really want Vancouver to continue on!

Giguere is really good.

It's just frustrating to see the Canucks doing so poorly, when they'd done so well in the regular season. They can't seem to get anything done in the power plays, and are being totally out-shot. It's just aggravating and disappointing.

I was afraid it was going to be a really stressful game, but it hasn't been at all.

Now that the game's going into OT, the stress level is going up. I know the 'Nucks can do it! :yes:

RavenBlue said:
Me too :hyper: Luongo is a great goalie... I know he can help them win this game!!

He is the reason why we're still in the game. We would not have made it this far without him.

212 - studying is overrated. Stay here and play! :D

I'm thinking about listening to the hockey game...hmm

I never start studying anything until like 2 in the morning when everyone's gone :lol:

I can't study this far in advance :banghead: but I really need to work on this more because I've got to get an A on my Japanese final to keep my A in there, I have to get an A in my European Civilizations class to keep my A in there, I've got to get an A on my Bio Final to get a B in there, I've got to get an A on my US History Final to get an A in there (plus I've got to write two papers for that class as well) and I have to get a 79 (How odly specific I know) to get a B in Stats

I know that was probably TMI, but this is why I'm freaking out about my finals...

I hate basketball...and listening to this hockey game is actually really exciting :lol:

The goalie's back

Back
Top Bottom