The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

templebarsquirrelguiness.jpg

~ Bri, Zootlsk, and Gang

So I guess BoBo is actually coming to Calgary this time. :lol: I think he caught wind of my drunken pole/birthday party. I'll be setting out the Leaf's bedding and Tie Domi posted in the guest bedroom. :cute:

Pfft, Bobo - I sent him a text during the Habs game and didn't hear back :down:

Apart from that - what did you get up to on your birthday yesterday, Kaf?

^ S'up, girl? :sexywink:

Pfft, Bobo - I sent him a text during the Habs game and didn't hear back :down:

Apart from that - what did you get up to on your birthday yesterday, Kaf?
Lame. :down:

Well, my grandmother sent me a painting that's been on her wall for years that I love. She also sent me some money. Grandmas.:heart: Otherwise, nothing else. I'm seeing my mom and stepfather tomorrow - they're in town for some swanky military function, I get to dress up :nerd: - so I'm sure I'll get something then. Mama always likes to spoil me. Also, I'm expecting the obligatory birthday cheque from my dad in the mail sometime soon. :lol:

^ S'up, girl? :sexywink:

Lame. :down:

Well, my grandmother sent me a painting that's been on her wall for years that I love. She also sent me some money. Grandmas.:heart: Otherwise, nothing else. I'm seeing my mom and stepfather tomorrow - they're in town for some swanky military function, I get to dress up :nerd: - so I'm sure I'll get something then. Mama always likes to spoil me. Also, I'm expecting the obligatory birthday cheque from my dad in the mail sometime soon. :lol:

Nothing much. Just watching some tv.

Aww your grandma sounds like a cute lady :cute:

Nice new avi :drool:

Glad you had a great day, kaf! :kiss:

Grandmas are indeed awesome. :love: Which reminds me, I need to try calling mine again. I left her a message a few weeks ago, but she hasn't called back, which is strange. I wondered at the time if I had the right number, so maybe I left a message with someone else. :lol: That could explain why I haven't heard anything back... :D

Ooof - my head hurts like crazy today. I went to a Canucks party last night, which was insanely awesome. It's so fun to watch a game in a bar with other crazy fans. :lol: But I'm definitely paying for it today. :crack: :yawn:

Edmonton flight booked :up: At $55 more than it was last night because my computer wasn't cooperating :down: But considering it's still not much more than a round trip to Thunder Bay it's pretty good :wink:

Yay Kristen! Senators live to see another day!

Now let's just hope the Habs aren't the first Canadian team to fold tonight :pray:

Hope everyone has a great Friday! :yes:

Awesome! I will look forward to that! :D

Yes pls. I still have 3 more hours. :sigh: This day is sooooo boring. My boss is still away, so I've got absolutely NOTHING to do. I'm definitely going to skip out early, since it's pointless for me to be here, but I probably have to put in 2 more hours, just in case.

I'm hoping to get out somewhat early, too. :pray: Missed yoga last night and went to that formal event. A couple of glasses of wine instead of my usual lovely heat and stretch do not agree with me today. :lol:

I'll meet you on the patio. :beer:

:lol: Yeah, I hear ya on feeling the alcohol the next day. :lol: That was me yesterday morning.

Patios, ftw! :cocktail: I'm going to go home and relax for a bit before watching the game tonight. :drool:

Game or games, Sharon? :wink:
Btw, I keep meaning to add you to my bb - I keep forgetting because I rarely check my PMs (because no one ever writes me :sad: :wink: ).

Kaf - is your party for your bday? What do you have planned?

Great news - my house is off the market! Not 100% sold, but 90%! Should be finalized next week! :happydance:

Game or games, Sharon? :wink:
Btw, I keep meaning to add you to my bb - I keep forgetting because I rarely check my PMs (because no one ever writes me :sad: :wink: ).

Kaf - is your party for your bday? What do you have planned?

Great news - my house is off the market! Not 100% sold, but 90%! Should be finalized next week! :happydance:

:lol: Games, for sure! I should get home in time to watch most of the MON game. :D

I have 2 Julie's in my BBM, but I have no idea if one of them is you! :lol: It sucks when you know too many people with the same name, because it sure as hell is confusing on BBM! :lol:

Hooray for your house being almost sold - that's so awesome!! :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom