The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sharon - you should definitely think about it :yes:

Kaf - Does this mean you're not flying into LAX? Are you going to both shows then up to SFO? I'd probably do the reverse - fly into SFO, do some sightseeing then make my way down to Anaheim. Still have to get a ticket, too :lol:

I knoes! :sad: :sad: We'll just have to find another time/city to meet up in! :D

Nope - just Seattle. Since all the shows in N. America are in the summer, it didn't work with my schedule to see anything else. Seattle is so close, so I can be back at work the next morning. :lol: :crack:

Kaf - Does this mean you're not flying into LAX? Are you going to both shows then up to SFO? I'd probably do the reverse - fly into SFO, do some sightseeing then make my way down to Anaheim. Still have to get a ticket, too :lol:
I'm undecided if I'm flying into LAX or another airport. Depends if I decide to schedule some fun in LA before the show. :D I guess I'd better decide soon.. :der:

As for getting you a ticket, there will always be a few spare floating around, even right up until showtime. :yes: Dooo iiiiiit. ;)

Kaf, are you coming to Toronto this summer??
Of course! :D Wouldn't miss TO for the world. :heart:

I'm undecided if I'm flying into LAX or another airport. Depends if I decide to schedule some fun in LA before the show. :D I guess I'd better decide soon.. :der:

As for getting you a ticket, there will always be a few spare floating around, even right up until showtime. :yes: Dooo iiiiiit. ;)

Of course! :D Wouldn't miss TO for the world. :heart:

Okay perfect!! :hyper:
I just wasn't sure cuz it's not listed in your sig.

just really a social meet! just to ..........talk!
I think its best to leave cinema and all that shit until after a social meet, that way you arent sorta 'tied' to anything for an hour or more in case it all goes to hell within 10 mins, LOL!

Yeah, just say "how about we do this?" Don't explain, just make the suggestion. If he wants to go out with you, he won't care what you guys end up doing. :)

Ugh, I remember those days well. :hug: Sucks, doesn't it? It was especially sucky, since I went to a private school, and tuition alone was ridonculously expensive. You'd think they would have mercy on us and have the textbooks be a decent price, but no. And of course they'd almost always use a brand new textbook every year, so you couldn't buy the last year's texts off of another student. :tsk:

And of course that one little tidbit would be something you're tested on, so you couldn't get away with getting the old one. :fist:

Ahh, memories. :lol: I'm sooo glad I'm done with school. Every now and then I think about going back and getting my Masters, so I could actually maybe work in my field, but then I remember how much I hated school. :lol:

I have a BSW (Bachelor of Social Work). My original goal was to work with adoptions and foster kids.

Money isn't an issue thankfully, as my grandpa will pay for any eduction his grandkids want to have, which is awesome. I just really really hate school. :lol: I know I should suck it up and do it, since it will be free, but I have no motivation right now. If I do it, I want to be able to do it well, and I don't think I could handle it right now. :lol: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom