The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep! But I don't want to look in person yet or I'll need to put down the deposit and I don't want to put the cart before the horse! Next week, I guess!

Habs win it!! :hyper:

Let's go Canucks!!

Yep! But I don't want to look in person yet or I'll need to put down the deposit and I don't want to put the cart before the horse! Next week, I guess!

Habs win it!! :hyper:

Let's go Canucks!!

Awesome! I didn't get a chance to watch the Habs game, but I'm glad they won!

Canucks game just got tied up. Ah well, it's still the 1st period, so plenty of time left! :D

And what a decisive win that was (7-2!)! :cabbagepatch: It's SO much less stressful when your team is winning by such a large margin! :laugh:

Some of my family members are in LA on vacation right now, and they get to go to game 6, those lucky bastards! :lol: They deserve it though, after all they've been through in the past few months, with my aunt's cancer and so on. :) It's going to be a hell of a game!!

Kaf - is your party for your bday? What do you have planned?

Great news - my house is off the market! Not 100% sold, but 90%! Should be finalized next week! :happydance:
It is and just drinks and pole, etc. at my place to start, then we're heading out on the town for whatever. Haven't even decided where yet, but it's all good as I'll be with friends. :)

Congrats on your house! :happydance: Yay for a new condo soon-ish!

I was just about to ask how you were holding up with the stress, Kristen, and then I saw Pittsburgh score. :hug: Sorry your team is eliminated. :sad:

I just woke up after passing out cold on the couch for about an hour and a half. :lol: I think I'm just a wee bit tired. :lol:

I was just about to ask how you were holding up with the stress, Kristen, and then I saw Pittsburgh score. :hug: Sorry your team is eliminated. :sad:

I just woke up after passing out cold on the couch for about an hour and a half. :lol: I think I'm just a wee bit tired. :lol:

Yes, sorry, Kristen about your loss :hug:

I did the same thing today, Sharon - 90 minutes on the couch, not sure why my naps there are always longer than the ones in my bed.

So one of my neighbours is having a party and all I could hear was the bass of the music so I opened my door to listen and it was some guy's version of One :love:

I did the same thing today, Sharon - 90 minutes on the couch, not sure why my naps there are always longer than the ones in my bed.

So one of my neighbours is having a party and all I could hear was the bass of the music so I opened my door to listen and it was some guy's version of One :love:

My couch is so damn comfy, so it's not surprising that I fall asleep easily, but I wasn't expecting to sleep for that long. I only nap in my bed if I'm sick - otherwise I just crash on the couch. I'm really tired again, so I'll probably have no difficulties sleeping when I go to bed in a little bit. My run today really wore me out. I ran just over 5k, but since I'd taken a few weeks off for my injury, it was extra exhausting today, so I'm sure I'll sleep well.

Cool! I love it when neighbors play good music at their parties. :lol:

We were at Universal Citywalk tonight, looking for food after Conan O'Brien's show. There's a giant video screen outside the movie theaters and in between the Hard Rock Cafe. Got a snack at Cinnabon and the giant monitor was playing the video for 'One'. :)

Thanks girls :hug:
Guess I have to cheer for one of your teams now :wink:

We were at Universal Citywalk tonight, looking for food after Conan O'Brien's show. There's a giant video screen outside the movie theaters and in between the Hard Rock Cafe. Got a snack at Cinnabon and the giant monitor was playing the video for 'One'. :)

That's cool :up:

:lol: Actually, it was a horrendous rendition of One, Drea, but I was just so pleasantly surprised they played that song at a party!

Cool! How was Conan?

Thanks girls :hug:
Guess I have to cheer for one of your teams now :wink:

You may as well cheer for my team since you'll have ample time to support Sharon's team as they're likely to go further :sigh:

That's awesome that you got to go! How was it?

You may as well cheer for my team since you'll have ample time to support Sharon's team as they're likely to go further :sigh:

:lol: Aww :therethere: I think it will probably take a miracle to beat Washington, but you never know! Wouldn't that be so awesome if you did?! :)

I got about 11 hours of sleep last night. :drool: That was niiiiice!

Conan was a ton of fun! Saw David Spade walking to his seats, and Jon Hamm too. Jon participated in the show. He's hot!!! :combust: More of a review in the Conan thread, and tons of pics via Maddy on Facebook.

Well, my birthday celebrations were shot. Meh.

Lila, I'm envious! Glad you had such a fun night.

Hope everyone had a better weekend than I did. :p

Damn straight I am! :D

Even though I barely got any sleep last night, I'm still grinning from ear to ear. I'm really going to rub it in the face of the one LA fan that works here. :lol:

:therethere: Your life will go on. You've got basketball and other sports that you can root for! :lol:

LA put up a decent fight, but there was no doubt in my mind that Vancouver was going to win the series.

I actually really do not care for hockey :)
I did go see a Kings game once at Staples center and it was obviously much better live.
But yeah, my favorite game to watch is basketball....volleyball is my favorite to play.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom