The Temple Bar - Come In And Stay Awhile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggie Thee Dog

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle & friends.

Damn...I don't have the picture to add...:sad:

redkat said:
:wink: I'd need a guinness in my hand

what did you get Lila? I got

Inspi(red)
Desi(red) in that washed out green

I want the belt too

I got those two shirts as well. And the long-sleeve white one to go underneath. And a red bracelet and the Gap pin. And a black jacket that's non-RED, but I loved it!

As for the Pogues, there is an opening band, so I can't see that there will be any reason to get there right away, unless you want to catch the openers.

Don't know if I should go yet :shifty:

:shame:

temple-bar-2.jpg

Is DaveC Canadian too? I mean is everyone who visits this thread Canadian? Other than Zoot, Lila, tre and kat?

Man, I'm thinking about converting...:hmm:

I have to go away for a few...be back in 45 or so...promise.

Sorry...sometimes these things happen...where I'm called away and can't play with ya Bri...but I'm coming back and soon and then, and then we can walk down that yell'er brick road ta-gether!! Yes sirree!! :wink:

I'll be back...I promise!!!

Hey Reg :hug: Sounds like you got busy. Hope you had a good evening, nonetheless. :)

I'm off to bed, busy weekend coming up. :yawn:

Didn't want you to think that your harem completely deserted you. :wink:

:wave:

This is the laziest Saturday I've had since the summer - I've got very little homework to do for some reason. Next round's on me :D

What pics did you upload kat? Did you go to the show last night? How was it...did you have fun? Was it crowded? Did Lila show up? Can I ask anymore questions? :eyebrow:

Get some rest and then come back here tonight!!! :happy:

:hug:

that's so exciting...I read the reviews you posted in the B&C thread. hopefully your show will be as good, Shane will remain upright for the majority of the time, etc :yes:

that haunted thing with sinead you sent me is great :heart:

you're such a partier these days kat...my friends are gone every wkend with crew stuff and swimming hasn't started yet so i end up spending my weekends watching football, eating chocolate chips out of the bag, and stressing over homework (while actually accomplishing very little) :der: at least i'm an OSU fan so the football is never depressing :wink:

without tv I have no reason to stay home :nerd:

Half the fun of the show will be to see if Shane makes it through. The reviews say that the rest of the band picks right up for him and sound terrific but it's not the same without him.. I know they won't do haunted but they will do Fairytale of NY :heart: If you don't have that one let me know!

I soo need to study too I have midterms next week I'm just NOT motivated.

I'm off to find an apple store that will discipline my stubborn ipod :grumpy:

hopefully it's a MINOR problem

be back later :hug:

Back
Top Bottom