The Temple Bar - Come In And Stay Awhile! - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-21-2006, 03:29 AM   #436
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:54 PM
What movie is ya watching?

Old 10-21-2006, 03:29 AM   #437
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk

Oh, I would have grabbed your ticket and scanned it!!

Is that even an innuendo? I've very tired, yet wired, too.
No that was straight to the point!!!

Go to bed and just lay there and bask in the glory of all that is Brandon Flowers...

Oh and you can bask in the glory of me too

Old 10-21-2006, 03:31 AM   #438
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774

I would have paid you big bucks

Well at least one of us went...I'm glad you had a good time!! Keep me in mind for good shows though!!

B212...I almost feel like I should just give you the money for a refund on this movie
Since it was a club show, the tickets went really fast, but I think I got *really* lucky. I just happened to hear it advertised on the radio that the next day was the presale. I don't think very many people knew about it at that point, cause I got our two tickets right at 10 am, then about 5 or 10 minutes later I got back in and was able to get a 3rd one for the girl that went with us. But I know people who tried in the general sale, and came up empty.

But definitely, if I hear of anything, I'll let you know.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:31 AM   #439
Blue Crack Distributor

thank you Snowbunny

now they're all in black and wearing black liptick (except cutter, he's in black, but no lipstick). They're on a mission. But I have no idea what it is. Aww Jerry was left out of this little goth trip.

The professor is PISSED OFF

Aww, Angela is being mean to Jerry. Aww they're ALL being mean to Jerry. He is SO left out of the "everyone is a witcdh now" thing.

Jerry's heart just broke in two

Ok, so Cutter's in his room, and Bethany was hiding in there. They're kising. She's wearing a sexy black thing (whoa...did I just say that?) she pushed him onto the bead. She's...messaging his neck?! and now she's RIPPING OUT HIS HEART! TEPLE OF DOOM'OWNED!
Old 10-21-2006, 03:35 AM   #440
Blue Crack Addict

Ripping hearts out rule!!!

That's happened to me a couple of times...damn bitc...er, witches!!!
Old 10-21-2006, 03:36 AM   #441
Blue Crack Distributor

The professor belives Angela has repressed feelings because her mother died, and not, in fact, that she was reincarnated. Aww it seems Angela found her mother dead on the kitchen floor . Ooh....Angela was trying to save her mother (and remember REAL witches were healers).

Angela dropped the necklace And it seems they all have a link to the island. She's not reincarnated. She, and everyone else on the island, are direct decendents of the people who caused the original mess. And the professor has her necklace now.

The professor knows something. She was talking into her little recorder and said that angela was getting close to the truth

BTW! Jerry is the only male left. THat means that the possibilities of sex just dropped to past impossible.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:38 AM   #442
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog

No that was straight to the point!!!

Go to bed and just lay there and bask in the glory of all that is Brandon Flowers...

Oh and you can bask in the glory of me too
I think I may take you up on your suggestion, I'm suddenly exhausted.

Reg and Brandon. What more could a girl want?

Night all

Reg, thanks for the PM, I'll reply tomorrow.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:40 AM   #443
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk

I think I may take you up on your suggestion, I'm suddenly exhausted.

Reg and Brandon. What more could a girl want?

Night all

Reg, thanks for the PM, I'll reply tomorrow.
No problem Veep...whenever you get around to it!!

Sweet dreams...a and
Old 10-21-2006, 03:45 AM   #444
Blue Crack Distributor

So the professor is having the dream about the island now. What's this?! A knock at the door! It's Jerry! He's convinced that CLARA! THE BLONDE GIRL'S NAME IS CLARA! And Angela were brain washed by Bethany. The professor's going to find them.

Tehy're all going out to the meeting on the beach

WHAT THE HELL??!?!?!?!?!? EVERYONE'S ON THE ISLAND!!! I MEAN EVERYONE DINO, ENID, AND CUTTER! AND NOW THEY'RE TYING ANGELA TO THE STAKE! ANGELA AND BETHANY WERE ISSTERS BEFORE, AND SHE KNEW THAT A WITCH COULD LIVE ON IF HER HEART WAS SAVED. BETHANY WAS A BLACK WITCH AND ANGELA WAS A WHITE WITCH. AND AND...ANGELA'S POWER WAS GIVEN TO BETHANY, AND BETHANY IS LIKE 300 YEARS OLD. AHHH CLARA UST GOT TOD'OWNED! AND BETHANY WANTS TO GIVE ANGELA HER HEART BACK. Ok back to smaller letters.

The profesor is the the magistrates descendent. she's here to stop it. Jerry can stop Bethany because his love is pure. Andand hodling the pendent gives him power...and now they're having some epic battle of good and evil and now he's he's destroying the witches heart. And and and...and now...things are happening and people are like spasming and ......lots of crazyness is happening and it's making me dizzy.......and now......there's more flashing back through the entire movie....and more flshing lights....and jerry' still stabbing thewtiche's heart....and........and....and....and..a flash of very bright light.

everyone's alive again! They can't remember where they are or what happened. And all ANgela says to Jerry is, "Thank you for helping me."

Wow...everyone thinks everything is a dream. this is so wizard of oz.

And now it's just time to chillax on the beach. (oh btw, as far as I can tell Bethany's dead)

Uhoh.....Angela just found the magic box. What's inside? suspenseful music i playing. Uhoh her eyes turned green....the end?
Old 10-21-2006, 03:46 AM   #445
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:54 AM
Night VP and thanks for the future consideration
Old 10-21-2006, 03:49 AM   #446
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by bono_212
So the professor is having the dream about the island now. What's this?! A knock at the door! It's Jerry! He's convinced that CLARA! THE BLONDE GIRL'S NAME IS CLARA! And Angela were brain washed by Bethany. The professor's going to find them.

Tehy're all going out to the meeting on the beach

WHAT THE HELL??!?!?!?!?!? EVERYONE'S ON THE ISLAND!!! I MEAN EVERYONE DINO, ENID, AND CUTTER! AND NOW THEY'RE TYING ANGELA TO THE STAKE! ANGELA AND BETHANY WERE ISSTERS BEFORE, AND SHE KNEW THAT A WITCH COULD LIVE ON IF HER HEART WAS SAVED. BETHANY WAS A BLACK WITCH AND ANGELA WAS A WHITE WITCH. AND AND...ANGELA'S POWER WAS GIVEN TO BETHANY, AND BETHANY IS LIKE 300 YEARS OLD. AHHH CLARA UST GOT TOD'OWNED! AND BETHANY WANTS TO GIVE ANGELA HER HEART BACK. Ok back to smaller letters.

The profesor is the the magistrates descendent. she's here to stop it. Jerry can stop Bethany because his love is pure. Andand hodling the pendent gives him power...and now they're having some epic battle of good and evil and now he's he's destroying the witches heart. And and and...and now...things are happening and people are like spasming and ......lots of crazyness is happening and it's making me dizzy.......and now......there's more flashing back through the entire movie....and more flshing lights....and jerry' still stabbing thewtiche's heart....and........and....and....and..a flash of very bright light.

everyone's alive again! They can't remember where they are or what happened. And all ANgela says to Jerry is, "Thank you for helping me."

Wow...everyone thinks everything is a dream. this is so wizard of oz.

And now it's just time to chillax on the beach. (oh btw, as far as I can tell Bethany's dead)

Uhoh.....Angela just found the magic box. What's inside? suspenseful music i playing. Uhoh her eyes turned green....the end?
I'd love to get my hands on this writer...if ever there was a neck wringing excuse@!?!?!?!?
Old 10-21-2006, 03:53 AM   #447
Blue Crack Distributor

Jana Arnold has produced and acted in numerous films, television commercials and music videos for companies such as Ford Motor Company, American Airlines, Black-Eyed Pea, and many more. Her first two produced films, _Witches of the Caribbean (2004) (V)_ , starring Joanna Cassiday, and The Sisterhood (2004) (V) will be available Fall 2005. She is currently in pre-production to direct her film "Bicycle Bobby".
Old 10-21-2006, 03:54 AM   #448
Blue Crack Addict

Well kids, it's time for Reggie to turn it in...actually I'm going to watch the rest of Rage Against The Machine: Live At The Olympic and then hit the hay. And my haystack is very comfortable...so if anyone needs a place to rest their head...my haystack is available.

'Night all....
Old 10-21-2006, 03:56 AM   #449
Blue Crack Distributor

What are the people at IMDb saying about Witches of the Carribean?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0396938/usercomments
Old 10-21-2006, 03:58 AM   #450
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm off too...night all

Note to self - make sure hayfever meds are fully stocked

B212... you have more patience than I ever will have!!