The Temple Bar - Come In And Stay Awhile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm just starting...so I'll catch up with ya soon...but then again you're drinking Rum and Cokes and they're killers...:drunk:

Isn't there anything fun to do tonight? I'm channel surfing, which isn't so bad during Halloween time...:evil:

These aren't your wimpy little rum & cokes that you get in a bar. I've got a very large glass. :D

Nope, nothing fun to do. I was going to go out with some friends, but those plans fell through. None of my other friends were around earlier, so I just ended up staying at home.

I've got Harry Potter on in the background, so I'll look at that every now and then.

:lol:

I wish I had VH1 and some of the other music channels that actually play videos. I just have basic Canadian cable. If I was rolling in the money, then I'd for sure get more channels. :)

I DID tell you guys about marching band? I couldn't remember

anyway, the football game was at West Point today so we didn't go

but we did two exhibition shows at high school marching contests, there's a picture of me all tired and messy haired in the photo thread ;)

VintagePunk said:
Fine, start a party without me. :angry:

:sexywink:

Oh VP isn't never REALLY a party without you!!

And yes Thora money is "dirty" I tell ya!! :wink:

Ashley you did mention something about having to do two band activities or something like that. I'd go back into the thread...but that's a lot of work.

:lol: it's ok you don't have to go back, I thought I remembered telling you.

Ugh, it was crazy. We went to the first show, jumped on the buses, went to the mall and got food (which is where I went to the disneystore with some friends and we foudn the greatest stuffed animals ever) then we hopped BACK on the buses, got to the second performance, hoped once more onto the buses and drove back to school

and it was FREEZING by the second show, I swear the temperature dropped 20 degrees between shows. And I forgot that I wouldn't be wearing my uniform when I walked the near mile back to my dorm, and I had shorts on...it was SOOOO cold. Got back at 11 PM....but that's nothing you should see the week of doom we have coming up

If money is dirty, can I roll around naked in the dirt? :drool:

I've just started my third drink, and I'm feeling a little loopy from it. It usually takes me much more than that. :huh:

My goal? I want to have a drinking contest with Thora! :drool: :lmao:

Hi peeps....the dilemma is, I'm bloody starving, is it worth ordering food as I have nothing to eat in the house...I do but it's a lot of effort and they're all about 45 min ovenables....or should I just go to bed as I'm really done after the last week. Opinions please :huh:

chinese prob...not in the mood for pizza...although what I really want is bread for a sandwich...and there is nowhere close enough to walk to for some that is still open...

VintagePunk said:
If money is dirty, can I roll around naked in the dirt? :drool:

I've just started my third drink, and I'm feeling a little loopy from it. It usually takes me much more than that. :huh:

My goal? I want to have a drinking contest with Thora! :drool: :lmao:

This is my last drink of the night for me. Hells yeah - I'm up for that some night for sure! :yes:

Hey snow! :wave: Would ordering in be faster? I hate being hungry and having nothing quick or decent to eat.

snowbunny00774 said:
Hi peeps....the dilemma is, I'm bloody starving, is it worth ordering food as I have nothing to eat in the house...I do but it's a lot of effort and they're all about 45 min ovenables....or should I just go to bed as I'm really done after the last week. Opinions please :huh:

Yeah, right go to bed...right :rolleyes:

Put the damn food in the microwave on Hi for 10 minutes come back and chat, eat and the go to bed.

But that's just my opinion...:yes:

VintagePunk said:
Snow, are you drunk? If so, you should probably have something before you go to bed. :yes:

If by drunk you mean squinting with one eye closed and rereading 10 times b4 hitting the submit button - then yes :)

ThoraSEB said:

This is my last drink of the night for me. Hells yeah - I'm up for that some night for sure! :yes:

Hey snow! :wave: Would ordering in be faster? I hate being hungry and having nothing quick or decent to eat.

I blame it on the residual fatigue from yesterday.

You, me and a bottle of rum. :drool: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

She lives in a university town...plenty of places open, I would imagine. :lol:

THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING TO EAT HERE!!!!! :scream: it makes me sad :sad:

Anway....um yeah

Reggie Thee Dog said:
And VP rolling around in money...naked...:drool:

Who's gonna start the new thread? I nominate....eeny, meeny, miny, moe....Bono_212!!!

Go for it Ashley!!! :rockon:

Not happening...only because I don't know the rules for posting a new Temple Bar thread :p

snowbunny00774 said:

If by drunk you mean squinting with one eye closed and rereading 10 times b4 hitting the submit button - then yes :)

I find that very sexy....sexy in the fact if you squint your eyes while looking at me, and think about Pirates of the Carribean at the same time...I could pass for Johnny Depp...:yes:

Glad to see snow kept the fire going from last night...thatta girl!! :rockon:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: OMG, you rock, we have to get together!!! :bow:

chinese it is!!!

haha...I know that made sense but somehow it made my mind up for me.

VP - ur on:up:

eta - no sense...damn..didn't reread enough

Back
Top Bottom