The Temple Bar - Come In And Stay Awhile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sassykat said:
i'd like to go to a hockey game

I had fun the other night, after finally getting in. Traffic made me miss the first 10 minutes of the first period. And then the other team scored 25 seconds into overtime :tsk:

Lila64 said:

I had fun the other night, after finally getting in. Traffic made me miss the first 10 minutes of the first period. And then the other team scored 25 seconds into overtime :tsk:

I hate it when that happens! :angry:

At the last game I went to last season, the Canucks were tied with Minnesota for most of the game, but one of the Canucks scored with 6.1 seconds left in the game to give us the win. That was very thrilling! :D

See ya redkat! :wave:

that's the kinda game I like! At least there wasn't a 15-20 minute intermission after the 3rd period. And only 13 rows behind the King's bench. Our friend has season seats, but couldn't attend. I hope he misses a few more this season :whistle:

guyyyyyyyyyz :slant:

I really need to go to bed cos i'm fucking TIRED, but i'm too lazy/tired to change out of these clothes. I've been sitting here with this dilemma for at least 30 minutes.
what am I gonna do?
I guess I could sleep in jeans...

:huh:

Nope

it's time once again for movie night with ashley :hyper::dance:

but thank your lucky stars...tonight is not some creepy sex-driven-by-automobiels themed film

it's

the Lost Boys

^i missed it this week :sad:
olivia's coming back next week though right? i hope you weren't lying cos i've told all my friends that, they'll murder me if she's not there :wink:

reggie:
hahahha. not very comfortable though.
wow i'm a lunatic, i apologize for imparting some of my lunacy upon you all. with that i'm going to bed (the state of my clothing during this endeavor has yet to be decided....)

man my grammar sucks.
well goodnight :wave:

Back
Top Bottom