The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good thing? :huh: Given where I grew up we usually had a few tornado warnings a summer (though they mostly stayed on your side of the border ;)), I wouldn't think so :wink:

I went through a phase from about 3rd grade-6th grade where I wanted to be a storm chaser (until the 2000 election, and I realized I suck at math and science). My parents and I were on I-95 South and there was a black wall cloud just behind us, the wind was blowing us all around and my dad was struggling to keep us in 1 lane, debris was flying everywhere and I looked back and this spinning column came down from the cloud. It was intense but awesome :heart:

You're going to be right in your element, huh? :yes:

We were in Lansing this weekend and came across an African American parade. There were people with clipboards all over asking people to sign up to volunteer for the Obama campaign, cause apparently he's going to be there today. That would have been kind of cool had he been there Saturday. Go to Lansing for a marathon, run across a rally for a presidential candidate - would have been cool!

That parade sounds cool, April! :up:

I saw a license plate in a grocery store parking lot today and it was something like "HUNTNG U2" so I thought it belonged to some U2 fan, but I saw a woman get in the car and she had to be at least 70.....:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom