The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to see the dodgers play at home aug 12 against the phillies.. We will be sitting right behind home plate!:hyper: Haven't seen them play since I was a kid living in LA.

OK, here's the deal, all the LA and Angele games are televised locally...so, since the crowd thins out in the 6th inning, I want you stand up for the very first pitch in the top of the 7th, you need to wear a very distinguishable shirt and wave to the center field camera so we can see you....it'll be too crowed anytime before the 7th...

Show LA that you're back in town!!! 1st pitch, 7th inning, remind me. :yes:

:hi5:

Speaking of avs, I so want to make out with mine. I know she's a cartoon character and all, but damn. :drool:
Watch out what you wish for, here's what she looks like before she goes into make-up...

wonder-woman.jpg

OK, here's the deal, all the LA and Angele games are televised locally...so, since the crowd thins out in the 6th inning, I want you stand up for the very first pitch in the top of the 7th, you need to wear a very distinguishable shirt and wave to the center field camera so we can see you....it'll be too crowed anytime before the 7th...

Show LA that you're back in town!!! 1st pitch, 7th inning, remind me. :yes:

hehehe! Ok, I will try and remember to do that. :D I may need some reminding too...LOL. The memory comes and goes u know...<<<gettin oldish.

k, it has been a while since I listened to Urban Hymns but OMFG! this album is just INCREDIBLE...! I am in :heart: again! I can't wait for a new tour soon... I have to see these guys. :hyper:

I can tell! I mean, I would be too, if I had PBJ for lunch.

I'll be on a ferry at lunch time, and they have decent food (if expensive) on there, so we'll see.

that's as sexy as my dinner last night: almond butter and apple slices

Hey Mia. :drool: Dinner of champions, no?

Hey Bar! :wave:

And thanks for the em-pee-threes, Elfa. By the way, this weekend will be devoted to listening to The Killers and Radiohead exclusively. I'm seeing The Killers on Sunday and Radiohead on Wednesday so I want to familiarize myself with their discography.

After that, however, I'll start really listening to Mr. Adams. I listened to Love Is Hell, and I really liked it. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom