The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the ass end of a shit train today :yawn::crack:

It's such a gorgeous day outside (28 degrees already, not a cloud in the sky) and here I am stuck in an office overlooking the park. I get to sit here, feel like shit and make labels for folders all day and watch everyone else enjoy the sunshine. :grumpy:

Oh well. Tomorrow's going to be awesome. I have a half-day at work, then as soon as I get home I start drinking to get ready for the Joel Plaskett Emergency show on the boardwalk tomorrow night :rockon: Just gotta get through the next 27 hours....

^Getting an early start on the long weekend are we? :wink:

ANOTHER long weekend for you people? :rant:

Oh well. Tomorrow's going to be awesome. I have a half-day at work, then as soon as I get home I start drinking to get ready for the Joel Plaskett Emergency show on the boardwalk tomorrow night :rockon: Just gotta get through the next 27 hours....

Almost there, Dave. :hug:

I want it to be Friday, too!

And I am officially crazy - last night I committed to not only getting someone up soooper early for a marathon Saturday morning, but then I agreed to get up right along with them and go with them to it instead of staying in bed and sleeping in. Heh...

ugh, i hate going to the dentist.. just got back.. of course they pushed the u need to get ur wisdom teeth pulled and u need to get braces.. :angry: Yeah, I am just made of money.. Everytime I go in there they are always pushing stuff that needs to be done that is of course not fully covered my dental insurance..

You don't have your wisdom teeth out yet? Are any of them hurting you?

nope, and they aren't hurting me but they are crowding my teeth according the dentist. My mouth is already small as it is...so this would make things better but I don't wanna... I skerreded...

i'm a chicken shit and hate the dentist first off and can't do the pain thing either...:sad:

And I am officially crazy - last night I committed to not only getting someone up soooper early for a marathon Saturday morning, but then I agreed to get up right along with them and go with them to it instead of staying in bed and sleeping in. Heh...

Make sure you set an alarm - don't rely on the neighbours to wake you up. :wink:

nope, and they aren't hurting me but they are crowding my teeth according the dentist. My mouth is already small as it is...so this would make things better but I don't wanna... I skerreded...

i'm a chicken shit and hate the dentist first off and can't do the pain thing either...:sad:

Just make sure they give you the really good drugs. :yes:

I still have one of mine left. It's not bothering me or causing any issues, but I figure the next time I go in for a cleaning I'll just ask him to pop it out.

Omg, elfa... The nerve of him. :tsk:

^yes... good drugs is a must for me!:D I have think about this tho, i am really scared to do it and after seeing one of my bosses come in after a wisdom tooth pulled, it doesn't help.. His cheek was so swollen it looked like he swallowed a beachball...:ohmy:

:yippie: I HIT THE 10K POST MARK!

Reg was the "hoping for some" bolded before? :lol: :hmm:

No I added that yesterday...got a problem with that...:eyebrow:

Should you change it to "desperate for some"?

Seriously...you know better...:yes:

Haha... So apparently this marathon is going to require the runners to get a little dirty :shifty:

Ok, as in mud and stuff... A girl's mind can wander though, can't it? :wink:

I know what you mean...:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom