The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hai, I's havin this for lunch today :drool:
2542656761dd32a89c96hb1.jpg

Superwin! :drool:

That's not my hand, btw.

yumm

i sure hope not! :yikes:

Reggie - Because I think there are people who want to do nothing but (indirectly) insult me in the superthread :mad:. At least in this thread...there are people who are nice enough to talk to me without using insults. :hug:

Weldy I went to go read that thread and I didn't see anyone insulting you.. the forum must have been down for a few minutes. I believe that's what LM was referring to, he just happened to post it right after your post so perhaps you thought he was speaking to (or about) you.

Weldy I went to go read that thread and I didn't see anyone insulting you.. the forum must have been down for a few minutes. I believe that's what LM was referring to, he just happened to post it right after your post so perhaps you thought he was speaking to (or about) you.

I went in and read it too, and that was my take on it...but Weldy never came back here so...:shrug:

Regg, just wanted to say I saw Kenny Singleton a couple weeks ago. He's looking good and doing some broadcasting on the YES network. If I remember, you said he was your favorite O.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom