The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk:

Did you hear the story about Kris Draper's diaperless two-year-old daughter leaving behind a present as she sat in the Stanley Cup a few weeks ago?

Draper said they "had a good laugh" yet still drank from the Cup that very night. :yikes:

:yuck: Eww!

I'm currently on my 3rd cup of coffee :jittery:

I'm thinking of starting a "when was the last time you got out of the house?" thread, what do you guys think?

Or how about "who was the last human being you had face to face interaction with? (your parents don't count)" :hmm:

"We asked 100 interlanders their answer to this question: Which poll should el_fa start: "when was the last time you got out of the house?" Or "who was the last human being you had face to face interaction with? (your parents don't count). Which answer would interference pick?"

"I find the idea of either equally as frightening as the other....?"

"Survey SAYS!"

DING DING DING! Number 1 answer DING DING DING! I find the idea of either equally as frightening as the other!!!

"WINNAH!!!"

:hmm:...are you saying we're secluded elfa/beav...:eyebrow:

I mean, I order out...so somebody has to bring my food to me...that's interaction right?!?!?! :angry:

And my wife tells me when to shower...and sometimes she lays out my clothes for me...that's interaction...right?!?!?!?

And then my kids will come into the room and kiss me on the cheek before they go off and do whatever it is that kids do...that's interaction...right?!???? :ohmy:

OMG...:tsk:

:hmm:...are you saying we're secluded elfa/beav...:eyebrow:

I mean, I order out...so somebody has to bring my food to me...that's interaction right?!?!?! :angry:

And my wife tells me when to shower...and sometimes she lays out my clothes for me...that's interaction...right?!?!?!?

And then my kids will come into the room and kiss me on the cheek before they go off and do whatever it is that kids do...that's interaction...right?!???? :ohmy:

OMG...:tsk:

You are so brave....how do you do it? :(

You are so brave....how do you do it? :(

Chicken wings and soda...w/rum mixed in...:up:

Reg as long as it doesn't get to the point where they have to take out a wall in your house and drive you to a hospital on a flatbed truck it's all good :up:

No worries, my next door neighbor is a contractor...or at least I used to have a next door neighbor who was a contractor...wow, I need some sun...:sigh:

Man I'm telling you, every message board has its drama. I'm arguing with some dumb bitch on the ebay forums about plus petite sizing :doh:

what is the argument about?

I asked a question about petite plus sizing, because I have an item up for sale that is petite plus and I think its weird because how can something be plus sized AND petite?? Anyway everyone was really nice except for some bitch (curlygurly) with a stick up her ass making me feel stupid because I don't know what 'petite' means.. which I do! Anyway.. its just dumb clothing arguments :mad:

If you want to read it.
eBay Forums: Plus Petite?? Weird. ...

Dont reply though or I'll kick your ass :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom